Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (2.2K)

Activity
Can the Wifi 6 AP compatible with Wifi 5 ? (Ruckus r750 ---Ruckus r500)

Hi all, I am now using normal web page to control our Ruckus Unleashed AP with no any watchdog or central management device. R500, R510 ,R710 purchase and expand the network at different times. (A) All my AP wired the network cable to same switch,  Should I need enable "Mesh" (the defau

Question

• Access Points

R710 problem with the power

Hello, I have a problem with the power on the Ruckus Ap R710, when I connect it to the power, the led of power blinks and the others led dont start. I testing with a switch poe, poe inyector and power adapter, with all of them the result is the same.

Question

• Access Points

Ruckus R710 Won't Factory Reset - Help

Newbie here still figuring things out. I’ve got a R710 AP that I got off eBay. I’ve been unable to factory reset it (other one I purchased reset without issue). Any thoughts? Here’s what I’ve tried: Used the reset button and paper clip. Made sure that I did it for at least 10 seconds and that

Question

• Access Points

UPGRADE DE EQUIPO RUCKUS T300

Necesito ayuda para poder actualizar un equipo ruckus t300 que se encuentra actualmente en la versión 10.3.0.0.362, quiero llevarlo a la versión 5.2.2.0.1026 pero me sale constantemente error bad firmware header magic.

Question

• Access Points

Strange issue with ZoneFlex 7363

Hello, When I'm using my home router as a AP and when I'm connected to it and using Hik-Connect app on which is set public IP (which ISP assign to me) and the port which the IP camera use, there is no issue and I can see it, but when I stop the wireless network on my home router and connect to it

Question

• Access Points

How to join a AP with a vSCG using provision tag?

I need to join some AP ́s with a vSCG using provision tag.Any idea about how can I configure this feature on the AP?ThanksAlejandro

Question

• Access Points

Upgrading single R510 from Unleashed to standalone issue

Hi Experts, I have one R510 AP and I want converted to standalone mode, I have reset it and connected via 192.168.0.1 on internet explorer and tried to upgraded from local but for the moment I face with this message and doesn't let me to upgrade from local and I have also tried to u

Question

• Access Points

Why are 2 APs showing as disconnected but online

Hello, I have a group of R510s, R550s and R610.  They were all showing as available under the GUI where I had the access points listed.   I updated them all to 200.10.10.5.253.  Now Two of the Three R550s show as disconnected.   If I go to their IP address it redire

Question

• Access Points

Accepted Solution

2 R310s systems not roaming from one AP to the other

Hello, I have 2 APs one in my office, and one in my bedroom.   They are set up in an unleashed network and running R310_200.1.9.12.62.    Once they attach to the network they get about 460 for network speed.   When I walk to the bedroom - even after being in there 5 minu

Question

• Access Points

AP not connecting to the right ZD

HI. I have 2 zonediretors, one zd1000 and one zd 1200. They work good together and the zd 1000 is the main one with 25 APs and the zd1200 only have 5 licenses. My APs are ZF7363 I only have 2 APs on the zd12 and i should have 3, but the third just wont show up. I have tried to reset the AP withou

Question

• Access Points

Restart loop after firmware downgrade

Hi all I recently bought a R710 running unleashed. Initially everything was working. However I was experiencing bad throughput and read somewhere on here that I could try to install an older firmware. So I installed/downgraded to https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/1944-ruckus-unleashed-a

Question

• Access Points

zf7363 can't connect to ZD1000

I have a ZD1000 with licensed AP 12.Already a r300 and and a zf7363 connected.When i connect another zf7363 i have no connection for the 3th one.Also a 4th and 5th do not have connection.The 3th, 4th and 5th is comming from a working network.

Question

• Access Points

902-1180-US00 with R710

Can I use a 902-1180-US00 with a R710?

Question

• Access Points

Accepted Solution

Can I relocate two of the four R510s that were installed in bedrooms of my new Lennar home?

My new Lennar home has four R510 Access Points, two in the first floor and two in the second floor. Two of the R510 WAP were installed on the ceiling of bedrooms, which is making extremely difficult to sleep, especially because my son has sleep disorder and this can lead to health issues. I request

Question

• Access Points

How do you check MTU Size??

We are currently using an SCG200, and we are using the Default Tunnel Profile, upon checking the manual it is configured as MTU AUTO or we can manually configure it between 850-1500. Our client is asking if we have a way to check the MTU size?

Question

• 

Answered

• Access Points

DIFFERENT MODELS

GOOD AFTERNOON, RUCKUS COMMUNITY, I LIKE TO GREET YOU, BEFORE ANYTHING I WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MY BEST WISHES FOR NEXT YEAR, A QUESTION ABOUT AN AP MODEL THE 901-R550-WW00 REQUEST MY PURCHASE OF THE RUCKUS DEPARTMENT , WITH THIS MODEL 901-R550-WW00, THAT THE MANAGER OF THAT DEPARTMENT INDICA

Question

• Access Points

R510 instead T310c for Outdoor

Can I use R510 at a beach kiosk to coverage 100m in diameter providing a good internet signal? Router will be placed right below roof corner flap and replace. How R510 is compared as T310c unit for that? Will I have better performance on T310c unit? can I replace t310c w/ R510 ?

Question

• Access Points

Slow downlink speeds - R750 Unleashed

Hi all! I'm having some problems getting full WIFI 6 downlink speeds (uplink is good) from my NAS using my R750. Note, i have another WiFi 6 AP (Asus AX92U) which i troubleshooted with. This AP did not have the same speed problems. Hardware I used to test: Server: Truenas build with 2.5gbe

Question

• Access Points

Ruckus T310 Omni to 100m diameter coverage

Hello, Is T310c right AP for middle to high density placed on a kiosk beach to serves internet traffic for mobile and tablets? Is a R510 indoor AP located and protected right below kiosk ceiling flap able to handle more connections and more robust solution? thank Im new with Ruckus APs. Jaq

Question

• Access Points

How to Downgrade Ruckus T300 from Unleashed to Standalone

Hello, I would like to know how to downgrade my ruckus T300 from unleashed mode to standalone mode. I have the ruckus in the most recent unleashed firmware but now i want to do a test moving back to standalone mode. I am trying to downgrade using CLI commands: enable debug apfw_upgrade

Question

• Access Points