Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (533)

Activity

Accepted Solution

AAA NPS encryption

If I want credentials sent to a Windows NPS server to be encrypted and not in the clear text, is it just the value for "key", or do we need something else? I think we should be using TLS but I can't find more information. We are using SSH to login which is encrypted but I'm worried about the credent

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

icx6450 8030n not showing up (show version) and not upgrading properly

Upgrading ICX6450 to replace a faulty ICX6450 in client's environment.The faulty device uses ICX64R08030n.bin firmware.When We attempt to flash the replacement ICX6450 the version shows an incorrect firmware version: SW: Version 08.0.10mT311Also, we need to be able to ip route this switch. I do not

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

ICX 7150 POE Ports in Orange Color

I have ICX7150-48ZP- switches with dual power supply , while i am connecting Cameras to ports , led is orange in color even though i am enabling inline power for ports as wells lldp globally. I am new to ruckus , please share your idea about the case

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locally packet capture on ICX ?

Hi, is there an option to capture packets from certain interface to local memory on ICX switches ?I can use port mirroring but only if I'm on site where that switch is. I need a solution to capture packet remotely.Any help would be appreciated.ThanksmIRO

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

how to ssh to the ICX switch with my username and password with out entering enable password?

I can login to my ICX6540 switch with my user account but always it asks for enable password .I need to disable the enable password so I can access to privilege mode directly

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

Cron job

I can't find anywhere on how to create a cron job which it will reboot the switch if I didn't cancel the job within 1hrAny ideatq

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

icx7250 won't stack I get a "stack port e 1/2/1 has 1g speed-duplex settings" error

We have a Brocade ICX7250 that will not stack. We atleast 40 sites with the same stack configuration. So this isn't a new setup for us.When we do the 'stack enable' we receive the error: “stack port e 1/2/1 has 1g speed-duplex settings”.  With stack cables you don't need the license for 10G for

Question

• Switches

ICX Questions

Hi,I have few questions about ICX1. I want to do rollback if I didn't save manuallyin Aruba using these command alias, save, job2. I want to save config without credentials. This useful when you restore config without overwriting existing usersin Aruba using "no include-credentials"tq

Question

• Switches

ICX 7150-24P corrupted flash?

Switch lost it's configuration after a power outage.During boot i am getting the following messages:Starting kernel ...booting with 4.4 kerneldd cmd: UBIConfig partition mountedUBIFS error (ubi1:0 pid 566): ubifs_recover_leb: corrupt empty space LEB 11:249856, corruption starts at 767809UBIFS error

Question

• 

Doesn't need answer

• Switches

ICX 7450 - Unable to save configuration. Flast to Flash Error

Recently I'm having problems saving changes to an ICX 7450-24 stand alone switch (firmware  08.0.90T213):-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#write memory  There is no startup config file, unable to save legacy config flash_fcreat: Failed to creat

Question

• Switches

Port management is not showing in 200.9 unleashed web interface for joined ICX 7150-C12 switch.

I am looking to manage ports on my ICX 7150-C12 switch that is joined in Unleashed, running on an R320.  I also have 2x r510s.  The 200.9 documentation shows expanding "show port info" will show this interface:http://docs.ruckuswireless.com/unleashed/200.9/GUID-E40024A2-6964-45D4-AF03-5ACCB974B1C9-l

Question

• Switches

Lost POE on two 6450 switches after power outage

Lost POE on two 6450 switches after power outage.Have multiple ICX 6450 switches deployed in a large store in Oregon.  Thanks to power outages last night...  all the switches came up, but two are not longer providing POE.  Tried reloading, hard reboot by power off/onConfirmed llpd & cdp enabledHave

Question

• Switches

Questions Regarding Wireless Deployment

Hi Guys,I am planning to deploy a Ruckus Wireless solutions on user premises however I am having a few questions that has been going around in my mind.Below image will be the simple diagram for this deployment. The idea is basically to have a multiple VLANs for the WLANs (staff, contractor and guest

Question

• Switches

ICS 7150-c12p / R510 X 2 setup question

I about to close on my house which in installed with a ICS 7150-c12P + 2 access points R510.  They builder doesn't do the configuration themselves.  But have a installer we can setup a few weeks after we close.  But we seen / heard to many in the hood have trouble with this installer as it done inco

Question

• Switches

Policy Based Routing on a 7150 Series

Hi Everyone,I'm testing a "Firewalla" firewall at home to see if it would be good at some point for my residential clients and there are a few features that haven't been implemented yet. Most notably static routes. I currently have a 7150 that's handling the routing. The "router" in my setups has al

Question

• Switches

Confusion about UFI

Hi, I'm running non-UFi images on my ICX 7150 switches and I see a warning on the SHOW VERSION command which says WARNING:  image is not booted from UFI!!! Please download UFI image and reboot the system for full functionalityAccording to Ruckus, a UFI is:A unified forwarding image (UFI), consisting

Question

• Switches

Ruckus 7150 ICX Switch (Lennar) expansion???

I am out of space on my Ruckus ICX 7150 that Lennar installed.  What would I use to expand the number of ports on the switch?  We pre-wired for a lot of ethernet stations and now that we have 4 people working / schooling from home, plus have all of our TVs wired in, we are out of space.  No clue wha

Question

• Switches

R610 only showing 100 Mbps speed

I have a R610 AP connected to an ICX-7150-C12P switch using unleashed. The AP set up as a member AP and is connected via Cat6 to the switch. The AP connects at 100 Mbps whereas the Master AP is connecting at 1 Gbps. I tried to configure the port using "speed-duplex 1000-full" via telnet but that cau

Question

• Switches

SNMP v3 is not working properly in ICX6450 switches

can you please share the valid configuration of SNMP ver3 in ICX6450 as I configured it but the SNMP agent did identify or get data from my switches

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

ICX7150 - Vlan dual-mode

Hi guys,I need to configure a single trunk port with vlan 117 untagged and everything else tagged. In a Brocade VDX series for example, we have these commands below:switchport trunk allowed vlan add 117,139,366no switchport trunk tag native-vlanswitchport trunk native-vlan 117

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches