Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (533)

Activity
RUCKUS ICX

Hi, everybody, i have a question about the RUCKUS ICX Stack.i have a new Stack with two switches and the sw show me three switches. The ID 3 ist show as a member and it is reserved. How can i delete this ID3

Question

• Switches

ICX 7150 - dumb switch default password

I've installed a couple of Ruckus ICX 7150 switches with no configuration and I would like to configure them remotely but when I ssh in, it wants a password which I never set.  Suggestions?

Question

• Switches

ICX 6450 VLAN Help

Hey all, My network currently consists of a pfsense firewall, ubiquiti 8 port switch, and an R610 AP. I've been slowly moving away from ubiquiti products and picked up an icx 6450-48p switch to replace what I have. The issue I've been having, and it's 100% because of my lack of knowledge on how to

Question

• Switches

ICX 6610 debug information

Hello, I have a ICX 6610 and when I did a show debug command, it always have that: Debug message destination: Consolevtable_sync debug enabled for all portsvtable_sync debug enabled for port INVALID Even if I do a undebug all, I have always vtable_sync debug.  What is that?  How remove

Question

• Switches

Problem with ICX6610 SSH connexion

Hello, I have a ICX6610 configured with SSH. Everything works fine since last week.  Unable to connect with our account via Tacacs+ server.   Only the local account works.  All my others switches are OK and works fine.  So it's not the tacacs server.  And if I look int

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Auto configured excluded-address in DHCP Pool, this is any bugs or what in the ver 08.0.90dT213

Hi Team, we are using ICX 7450 with ver 08.0.90dT213. we have facing issue of excluded-address in All DHCP pool. we have configured specific range in excluded-address but after few days automatically configured one by one ip address as a excluded-address in running configuration. configuration- i

Question

• Switches

issues with ICX 1750 C12P

I have an ICX 1750 c12P that seems to be brain dead? The syst LED is amber, is that normal? I thought it should be green? None of the status LEDs are on, pressing the status button nothing happens. I tried to do a factory reset per the manual, (hold reset button down while applying power), all t

Question

• Switches

Am I able to get my secondary boot code to primary?

Hi all, Running a Ruckus ICX7150-C12-POE and I followed the upgrade process from https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/fastiron-08090-upgradeguide/page/GUID-5DD7EE86-6988-4CA7-81D2-22EA77BD1992.html to upgrade to 08.0.90j on my switch. After copying over the image to the secondary and rebooting my swi

Question

• Switches

Unable to boot image to Ruckus ICX 7150

Hi Everyone, Please help me about booting image from USB or TFTP server to Ruckus ICX 7150. This issue arised when I deleted flash of both primary and secondary with reload  while trying to upgrade image on this new Ruckus switch.. I tried both methods but in vain.  Please advice. Advance Thanks.

Question

• Switches

Connecting 7150-c12p directly to modem while in router mode

My current configuration of ruckus icx 7150-c12p is, ISP modem -> router -> ruckus icx 7150-c12p -> AP. I feel router is adding additional latency so I want to try without out router, then I came across the following blog: https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/conversations/ruckus-icx-switches

Question

• Switches

ICX Switches - Port Name or Tags?

Hi All, New to the Ruckus ICX line and Ruckus Cloud... so pardon my "freshie-ness" :) If I wanted to be able to identify a port on my ICX7650 by what is plugged into it, am I better off using the "name" field or the "tags" field on the port? (assuming Tags is different than VLAN tags on the port, s

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

ICX 7150 Stack broke after upgrade. Shows 0000.0000.0000 for macs

From Unit 1 Current stack management MAC is c0c5.208f.b839SSH@SEBHSAvigilon#show runCurrent configuration:!ver 08.0.90dT211!stack unit 1 module 1 icx7150-24p-poe-port-management-module  module 2 icx7150-2-copper-port-2g-module  module 3 icx7150-4-sfp-plus-port-40g-module  priority 20

Question

• Switches

Brocade to Dell switch lag issue

Having issues configuring a new Dynamic Lag between Brocade ICX 6610 to Dell s4112t-on, both switches on the latest firmware. Configuration looks good on both sides but no success.  I have tested the Dell switch to a cisco switch I had recently taken out of service and that lag works.  I

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Ruckus Connection with Fibre network

I have a Ziply-FIber ethernet cable coming into my home. Can I connect this directly to the ICX 7150 or do I need to get through a router?

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Upgrading Firmware ICX from SmarZone, is it wipe the ICX configuration?

Hi all, I want to upgrade the ICX firmware and there are many switch with across location (more than 100 units). Is the configuration will be wipe/removed when I upgrade the firmware from the SmartZone? (beside the Backup and Restore config) Thanks

Question

• Switches

Does ICX Ruckus switches support finisar sfp ?

Does ICX Ruckus switches support finisar sfp ?

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Help with ICX 7150s and stp deployment

Hey guys. I'm about to replace our current network switches (HPs) with brocade icx 7150 and I need your help. Here is my scenario: ICX 6430-48 (stack): this is the core or distribution switch (this is going to stay in place until I replace the access switches) Port 2/1/33 is tagged in all vlans (2,

Question

• Switches

How to use Server based DHCP with ICX switches

Hi, currently trying to get dhcp to work with a few new 7150's we dhcp running on one of our server connected to the primary switch. We have multiple subnets for various areas. but can figure out how to use the switch as a relay for dhcp.

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ICX 7150 VLAN 1

Hi, I'm new to icx's. I have a 7150-24P. I'm trying to configure ethernet 1/1/24 as the uplink port so I tagged in all vlans except vlan1 (default vlan, which I don't use). When I run sh runn this is showing on vlan 1, is this normal or is there something wrong? I don't want or need to use vlan 1 a

Question

• Switches

VLAN 1 is not working on stack mode

Dear All, First off please excuses me English isn't my native language. We have two of Brocade ICX7250-48P stacked, the idea behind is to accomplish a failover , whenever switch one is down we will remain online because each server will have two ports connected to each switch. the issue is Switch nu

Question

• Switches