Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (533)

Activity
Icx7150-c12p will no power up

Switch will not power up. No LEDs no humming. Nothing. Is there any way to bring this back to life? Or is it just dead? Thx, Scott

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

Enable Password Fiasco

Hi All, I'm working with a client who recently let go of their network engineer and hired our company to help with managing their network. It appears that the enable password they were given by the engineer as he left is not the actual enable password, which leaves us in a bit of a situation. 

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

FCS error on Ruckus Switch

Hi. I have 7150 C12 connected (powering 11W) to the Unifi USW Flex and Unifi powering 3 security cameras. Every day, the Ruckus switch shows only 1 FCS error, sometimes 1 Giant error too. I swapped cables, connectors and tried different ports, but every day I get the same error. Does anyone have any

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

How can I make it invisible SNMP: Auth. failure, intruder IP log message on ICX

*Here is an example of a logs contains SNMP authentication failure. Apr 20 14:47:03:I:SNMP: Auth. failure, intruder IP: 104.206.128.xxApr 20 14:10:13:I:SNMP: Auth. failure, intruder IP:  170.130.187.xxApr 20 14:03:04:I:SNMP: Auth. failure, intruder IP:  104.140.188.xxApr 20 13:57:19:I:SNM

Question

• Switches

Send radius accounting interim-updates when User-Name Changes

Hello, I am trying to configure ICX7450 with FortiGate Firewall Radius SSO. It is working ok for most of the cases. The only problem I have is on Windows 10 domain computer using User or computer authentication dot1x. The behaviour is as fallows: 1. The computer authenticates with the Computer Domai

Question

• Switches

ICX7150-C12-Switch admin username and password

Hi, I am 100% new to this and don't know much so bare with me. On the unleashed dashboard it shows I can add my switch to it. ive also noticed I needed to upgrade my firmware to 08.0.90 or later. "was running 08.0.80(something). I upgraded the boot and firmware to 08.0.90d, (UFI). I have check and

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ICX 7150 stack unconfigure unit # not working ? 08.0.90jT211

Hello, We are installing a group of stack 7150 switches. When In place we saw that a few stacks are having more or less Switches as required. so the problem is when trying to remove the units that will not be necessary the master switch of the stack is not accepting the unit number and saying that i

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ICX 7850 Switch EOL

Greeting first of all, i hope to you company develops. I can't find ICX 7850 Switch End of Service(or End of Life) date. so where can i find ICX 7850 Switch End of Service(or End of Life) date? or could you know to me ICX 7850 Switch End of Service(or End of Life) date. Thank you 

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Configure RADIUS authentication with WiFi and ICX 7150

Hi, Does anyone have a good reference on configuring 802.1x for both WiFi and port security (on ICX 7150)? Using Ruckus Cloud, it looks pretty simple to add the RADIUS server and get authentication going for a SSID, but I am pretty sure there is more to it than just that :). And reading through the

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Stacking an ICX 7150-24p with an ICX 7150-C12p

Hello, can someone please tell me if i can stack an ICX 7150-24p with an ICX 7150-C12p and maybe why? Thank You

Question

• Switches

VPN duplicate ISAKMP message received ICX-7450

Hub and Spoke topology with multiple IPSEC tunnels going from the Hub to remote spokes for centralized licensing of software. 3 active tunnels, all with identical configurations, minus unique source/destination/authentication combos. 4th area, has the same configurations as the 3 active, again with

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Basic questions about the ICX 7450 - 8.0.80j

I'm brand new to the Ruckus 7450 switches (and to using ruckus in general) I've been able to update the software to the latest recommended GA version, but I'm coming from Cisco so I have some questions and I didn't see it in the documentation (I probably missed it) In the cisco world I would open an

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Configuring SFP port on 7150-C08p

Hi, I have a pair of 7150-C08p switches. We installed a 1GbE optical gbic in 1/2/1 on each switch and patched them together... We are not getting any link. I am trying to determine if this is a: Switch config issue? GBIC compatibility issue? Cabling issue? The switches see the gbic installed, but

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Brocade FastIron CX Series Switches:

Brocade FastIron CX Series Switches: FCX-624 and FCX-648 I need the EOSL  & EOS date for the same.

Question

• Switches

802.1x configuration

Hello everyone, i am trying to configure 802.1x authentication with icx 7150. We have done the following configuration and test client has successfully authenticated with Cloudpath as our Radius Server but somehow after client is authenticated, client is not being move to the correct Vlan. Not sure

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ICX 7750 Silent Fan Modul

Do they exist ? Or can someone recommend silent fans fitting in the psu ?

Question

• Switches

ICX 7450

Version 8095A was installed on a new ICX7250. In the Web interface, there are no Mac-Address entries getting logged. Is there a command that should be done?  

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Optical monitoring not possible on ports with link down?

Am I missing something or the optical monitoring only works when the link is up? I am trying to troubleshoot some fiber connections which were unreliable / not coming up and when I use the `show optical-monitor x/y/z` command, I get nothing. Just comes back to the prompt. If the same port with the

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ver 08.0.70aT213 for ICX 7450 campus switches

Hi All, I'm having a difficult time locating this specific firmware rev that we're using in our environment: (ver 08.0.70aT213) We have some legacy deployments that use ICX 7450 switches where we wish to use this firmware until we are ready to roll them up. Is it possible to get a hold of this s

Question

• Switches