Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (533)

Activity

Accepted Solution

ICX-7750 SSH sessions terminate unexpectedly several times in a row

This is an intermittent issue. Our 7750 switch will unexpectedly terminate a authenticated SSH session, sometimes several times in a row. Debugging SSH sessions show the log: Security: SSH logout by un-authenticated SSH user from src IP x.x.x.x from src MAC xxxx.xxxx.xxxx from PRIVILEGED EXEC mod

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

ICX7250 Stack Offset Problem

Hello, During interactive stacking, I get this error: You selected 8 unit(s): #1: ID=2, #2: ID=3, #3: ID=4, #4: ID=5, #5: ID=6, #6: ID=7, #7: ID=8, #8: ID=9,T=2h5m50.7: Error! stack interactive-setup option 2: link 9/2/1 to 1/2/4 has different offset. On ports 9/2/1, 9/2/2 and 1/2/3, 1/2/4 th

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

Loop Detection Problem in Stack

Hello, I have 2 stakcs. One of them has 9 switches and another one has 11 switches. I activate loop detection for all vlans. When I connect my uplink to stack masters, there is no problem. Loop detection works. But when I connect uplink to another stack members and I make a loop, loop dete

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

how i configure multiple vlans in a port in a Ruckus 7150-c12p switch

Hi, i have the need, to make a 3 vlans configuration in a single port because we have a H510 Ruckus AP, and we need to have 2 SSID in a diferent vlans and we dont know how i can configure the port. thanks

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ICX7150 vlan setup

My current setup: [AttGateway] --> [Asus Router] --> [UDM-Pro (VLANS)] --> [Unifi AP (VLANS)] My desired setup: [AttGateway] --> [Asus Router] -LAG-> [ICX7150 (VLANS)] --> [Unifi AP (VLANS)] --> [UDM-Pro (Home lab VLANS)] I am working on setting up a home lab and would l

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

The switch is rebooted Brocade ICX 7250-24P

Good day! I'm new to this, but I got this toy from a former employee))) I tuned it up, but the next day it just simply rebooted to the factory settings and that's it! I can only enter it through boot, and if I reboot, then on the command line it simply does not respond! If someone came across this,

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Port MAC Security Question

I am reading about "port MAC security" in the Fastiron Security Guide. We may choose to use this instead of full blown 802.1x auth on all ICX end-user access ports. It is not clear to me though - MACSec appears to be a separate licensed feature, And is only supported on 7450 and better devices. Doe

Question

• Switches

Routing and ACL. To direct traffic to firewall

Hi, I have a very unique setup witch I would like to implement in the company. We have a Stack of 7850 as Core Router. We got up to 100 VLANs implemented.I plan to route some of the VLANs in the Switch Stack eg. VLAN1 to VLAN2 is routed over the switch. Same with VLAN 3 to VLAN4.To the firewall

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ICX 7850 egress ACL not supported with untagged vlans?

Can anyone explain why this is the case? From the 08.0.92e documentation:  On ICX 7850 devices only, configuration of egress ACLs is blocked on any virtual interface with an associated VLAN that contains an untagged port. And sure enough, when I try: (config-vif-1234)# ip access-gro

Question

• Switches

ICX Vsz upgrade failed

Hi guys does anyone know why I have this error while trying to upgrade icx switch trough vsz? Connection no response, please try again later. (last command: copy flash flash secondary)

Question

• Switches

ICX 7150-C12P temperature sensor questions

So I'm a Lennar home user here and stumbled across 2 temperature questions I was curious about. 1 - Does anyone know what the different temp sensor locations are in the switch? Best I could find was an old Terry Henry vid about the 7250-24P and sensor 1 was 'management thermal plane' and 2 was P

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

L3 Premium License Problem

Hello, I installed l3-prem-2X10G license but my ICX 7250 does not have L3 features. What could be the problem? I reloaded the switch but it is has l2 features, not L3. ICX7250-48 Switch#show version Copyright (c) Ruckus Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.    UNIT 1: compiled on Jan

Question

• Switches

how to set default secondary Flash image

Hi, we are using ICX7150 switch for router feature, therefor i had use the below command for using secondary image and reload the switch in the secondary image. but, while i reboot the switch, its up by primary image only. # boot system flash Secondary yesCan you please help me to tell us how to s

Question

• Switches

ICX 7150 C12P Switch

Hi everyone, I got a house (Lennar) and it comes with ICX 7150 C12P and I tried adding the ethernet cables to the switch so I could connect tv's and computers in different rooms to ethernet. But I'm getting 10 Mbps. How do i change the port to have actual speed to 1G-Full instead of having 10-ful

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

tagging a VLAN on lag port

Hi all, I have an ICX7150 with a lag port that uplinks to a 7650. I created a new VLAN that I need to tag, so I can have this traffic flow between the two switches. When I do this, do I need to tag the vlan on the lag port, or just on the ethernet ports that make up the lag port, or tag all of

Question

• Switches

Uplink goes down when AP plugged into switch

New to Ruckus switches. Have an ICX 7650 with one uplink to an Extreme switch. ICX is managed by a SZ100.  When I plug in a Ruckus R650 to a port on the ICX switch, 1 gig or 2.5 gig port, the uplink port goes down.  Show Interface says port 1/2/1 is blocking but gives no indication of why

Question

• Switches

L3 config

Hi guys, I have conf icx 48 on L3 firmware as it shows here: telnet@ICX7150-24P Router(config)#sh runCurrent configuration:!ver 08.0.90jT213!stack unit 1 module 1 icx7150-24p-poe-port-management-module  module 2 icx7150-2-copper-port-2g-module  module 3 icx7150-4-sfp-plus-port-40g-modu

Question

• Switches

ICX 7250 Enclosure Screw Specifications

Hello Ruckus Community, I am looking for the enclosure screw specifications for the ICX 7250 so I can purchase additional screws. I couldn't find the information in the documentation. Does anyone know what the specifications are? In addition, is it a specialty screw that I need to purchase directly

Question

• Switches

Inter-VLAN Routing to Untagged Interfaces

Hello All - Relatively new to VLANs and am building upon a setup from a previous employee. Initial question: How do I make a device which is untagged in a non-default VLAN be able communicate with the other VLANS? More Details: Our school district has a single core district router, with indivi

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ICX 7550 web-management support is not available for this device?

I've been trying to enable web management on an ICX7550-48ZP without any luck. At best, when web-management is enabled for HTTP I get a web page with just the message "Web-management support is not available for this device". If I enable web-management over HTTPS then I get a connection closed inst

Question

• Switches