Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (533)

Activity

Official Solution

Lease-binding database full, no empty entries found

Hi,we have facing issue every day as Lease-binding database full in Ruckus ICX 7450 switch.this is reason so many our client not able to connect with network due to this issue. when i manually enter the command in the switch for flush the entire database- L3_SW_ICX7450#clear ip dhcp-server binding

Question

• Switches

Split Internet bandwidth with two port

Hi Team, we have 100 Mbps ILL Link with 5 usable public IPs which is given by ISP. now ILL link has terminated in our firewall and we have used it. now my requirement is, we want to split bandwidth with two port in ICX switch. ILL link have terminated in Port No 1/1/24 connected our Firewall in

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Getting 500 error on updating the port name using ruckus ICX API

Hi Guys, I am getting a 500 error on updating the port name on the ruckus ICX switch using API calls. Response from the API : {"timestamp":1628163014255,"path":"/switchm/api/v8_1/portSettings/abcd2-db4f-4e54-bea7-c8d7109efrca/","status":500,"error":"Internal Server Error","message":null} 

Question

• Switches

ICX switch "connecting"

Please help. I have two AP that are working. However all ethernet ports that are connected to switch are not working. When i log into the switch it says "SSH service is not enabled on ICX 192.168.1.250. Please manually enable it on ICX." Please help me fix

Question

• Switches

Console cabel

The console cable shipped with the switches it’s not useful please change it to type c cable

Idea

• Switches

LED issue with icx7150-24/48p

Hi team We facing an issue with ports LED behavior the POE led not work, we have try to connect AP And IP phone but the POE led not work  Note that when i login to web of the switch i see everything working fine 

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ICX 7150 default login

Hi Does anyone know the default login to ICX 7150 24P? I thought it was username: Super and password was spadmin?

Question

• Switches

ICX 7150 C10ZP

What is the default login tried username :super password: sp-admin No Joy :-(

Question

• Switches

Switch config suppot Ruckus icx7150-24p

Hi, I am configuring two switches a 24P and 8port.  The 8 port is to have two access points on it and the 24P will have have the rest of the network hanging off it. I have set the ip address of the switch to (for example) 192.168.x.x 255.255.255.0, on CISCO this normally set the management v

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

802.1w implementation clarification questions

I am playing around with a config with 50ish VLANs defined. I tried adding "spanning-tree 802-1w" command to each VLAN, but after 32 I get “error - start spanning tree on this vlan/vlan-group would exceed the maximum stp instance 32 limit”. If the switch can handle 254 instances of STP (

Question

• Switches

ICX7150 With 8.0.95: Multiple SSH fails

Upgraded our ICX7150 Switch from 8.0.90 version to 8.0.95 version and found out there are issues with SSH connection. Multiple SSH connections from the same PC can not be supported. Old version does not have such issue though and other switches in OS 08.0.90 version work fine . If I opened a SSH co

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

BUM Suppression Logging

Hello All. I've enabled BUM on three eth ports that have production, domain workstations connected to them.  I configured rate-limit-log 1 globally.  Below is what I have configured per port  broadcast limit 1 kbps log multicast limit 1 kbps log unknown-unicast limit 1 kbp

Question

• Switches

Could not assign ip address

I am configurating IXC7150-C12-2X1G. I could not assign IP address for switchSomeone can help me please.UNIT 1: compiled on Aug 28 2019 at 13:38:53 labeled as SPR08090c      (32536860 bytes) from Primary SPR08090c.bin (UFI)        SW: Version 08.0.90cT213       Compressed Primary Boot Code size = 78

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

Managed ICX 7150 Stack Switches after a reboot change UFI to non-UFI ?

Hello pack ! I am having trouble in 2 stack of switches that after a reboot by unknown reason somehow "managed" to change their ufi to non-ufi firmware even if they keeped the same version. So the situation is that group of switches of a specific building, which were already managed by the smartz

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ICX 7150 -TFTP issues

hello experts, I have two ICX switches 7150 . * I was trying to copy the configuration from the switch to TFTP or vise versa * The TFTP and the switch are on the same subnet , ping successful from the laptop to switch , Ping failed from switch to laptop  _ I left the switch port that con

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

CX 7250-48P switch POE problem

Dear All, Hope all find in good health. One of my ICX 7250-48P switch is equipped with VOIP phone , POE is working great and stability . Last 2 week ago Switch POE function is suddenly stop but all config and switch function is working as usual. i try to reload switch and inline power disabl

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

How to Install ICX Switch in Emulator Software

Hi All, i would like to create testing environment for ICX SW and Zone Controller but I don't know to Install that particular device in Emulator Software (GNS3) . If you have any idea please share for my testing . Thanks You.

Question

• Switches

ICX7150-48zp : LLDP MED Voice policy UNKNOWN for MiVoice Connect phones on 2.5G ports

I have a support ticket open with our vendor, but I'm hoping others have seen and resolved my issue.I'm deploying Mitel 69XX series phones to several new stacks of icx7150 switches (a mix of 48zp and 48pf).  I'm using LLDP MED network policies to set the voice vlan and qos setting.  This is working

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Configure 802.1x auth on 7150 stacks

I need to get 802.1x auth configured on all of our ICX 7150 switches, and am reading through the documentation trying to learn. I came across this in the Security Guide/Flexible Authentication section: "Before authentication is enabled on a port, the port can belong to any VLAN, including the sys

Question

• Switches

ICX 7250 ARP and IP Source Binding Problem

Hello, I have following problem when enter this: CUS(config)#arp 95.183.181.254 00e0.4c68.0b7d ethernet 5/1/13ADD static arp 95.183.181.254 -> 00e0.4c68.0b7d -> 1/2/5 (VRF: 0)Error - ip address not directly connected I want to bind my pc ip address with that mac address on 13th port.

Question

• Switches