Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (533)

Activity
0x43 illegal class reported by PD

I have 2 Ruckus ICX7450-48P switches that are having similar issues with POE. I'm receiving "illegal class reported by PD". The lights on the POE devices blink on and off continuously. So far I've tried 4 different Unifi Access Points and one IP Phone Both switches are on the latest GA and runnin

Question

• Switches

POE firmware issue "Loss of sync with controller in slot 1"

hello community i have an issue with POE firmware on my ICX-7150-ZP48. I've upgraded the switch to version SPS08095d using UFI file. the switch was upgraded and using the 08095d image, but the POE firmware isn't installed. "sh inline power details" output shows that the firmware ver is 00.0.0

Question

• Switches

Rucus ICX7850-48

Good afternoon.Now 4 switches ICX7850-48FS installed in the stack.Two more stages of adding switches are planned.There is a desire deploy Campus Fabric"Ruckus FastIron Campus Fabric Configuration Guide, 08.0.92"Two questionsIs it possible to use ICX7850 the quality of the CB?Is it possible to use IC

Question

• Switches

Hardware solution for Dual WAN gateway to gateway VPN

Hello, I am looking to connect 2 geographically distant (> 5 miles) sites. Both sites have dual WAN fail over, and dynamic IP's from each ISP. I am looking for a hardware (or general solution) recommendation to allow a secure connection between both sites that could withstand a WAN fail ov

Question

• Switches

Lennar Connected Home ICX 7150-c12p R510 AP Setup

I purchased a Lennar home with a ICX 7150 and R510 AP.  The wifi signal was broadcasting the Lennar assigned SSID and the ConfigureME-XXXX.  I downloaded the android app and connected to the ConfigureME net and followed the steps.  That's where I'm stuck.  I don't see the SSID I assigned during setu

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

ICX stack stops responding to IPv6 Neighbor Solicitations

I'm working on replacing the core of my network with a stack of 7150-C12P units running the layer 3 image. So far things have been working pretty well, but I've run into a problem. I'm running the 08.0.95caT213 release. Specifically, I have one interface setup for route-only traffic to the existing

Question

• Switches

Ruckus ICX 7450 false alert for BGP peering

We have a pair of Ruckus ICX 7450 switches that are running a router software that has multiple BGP peerings established and working without any issues, these switches also have SNMP service enabled which triggers any events on the device and send that alert to monitoring systems. We keep receiving

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MCT with LR Transceivers

Hi, as I have not found a clear answer from the MCT Documents. Is it possible to use LR Transceivers for the ICL Connection of an MCT instead of DAC Cables? I was unable to find a definitive source for it. I expect it to work, as it does work for Stacking and for MCT only a static LAG is requir

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ICX 7150 FIRMWARE QUESTION

Hi everyone, I have an ICX 7150 running version 08.0.95 routing version on both flash partitions (primary and secondary).  So, Can I change it to or upgrade it to SPS (L2/Switch) version only?

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Stacking two ICX 7550

Hi, I'm planning to stack two CS ICX 7550 for redundancy links to Access switches , my question is, it will be necessary to have duplicate DAC cable for redundancy or just one cable is enough ?

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

Ruckus icx 7150 fails to start(CRITICAL: Failed to do SIL Init, error: -1)

Ruckus icx 7150 fails to start. The following is an error message ICX7150-24 Copper (Non-POE), P1SYS CPLD VER: 0x0 Released Ver: 0x27 Crashkernel Disableddevice 0 offset 0xbfe00, size 0x200device 0 offset 0x0, size 0xc0000Enter 'b' to stop at boot monitor:  0device 0 offset 0x0, size 0xc0000B

Question

• Switches

ICX7150-C12P 10G SFP+ license

Hi there, I just purchased an open-box ICX7150-C12P, but it turns out that there isn't a 10G license on there. How do I go about upgrading this license? Currently: show license is showing Unit License Name L3 Premium Port Speed Upgrade Speed Ports MACsec 1 2X1G No

Question

• Switches

I have an ICX 7150-C12P and the PoE has switched off.

I have an ICX 7150-C12P. The power was out for several hours and when it came back on the PoE wasn't active. I have done the factory reset about a dozen times and I can't get it back. I've read all these complex instructions on finding IP address, using a terminal prompt etc etc etc. Unfortunately a

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

7150 no POE to APs

Why is my switch not powering the access points?

Question

• Switches

What code should I run on my ICX? Check the Target Path Selection Guide!

Hey All, Have you ever wondered what code Ruckus officially recommends you run on your ICX? You are in luck. We have a Target Path Selection Guide that is a great starting point for most customers. While this document will not cover every single scenario or customer, it is what you should referen

RUCKUS Self-Help

• Switches

Official Solution

Is there a Ruckus Virtual Machine available to learn the ICX FastIron 09.0 software?

Would like to test a lab before deploying in production before our switches arrive as a GNS3 or VM for labbing. Can you provide guidance on what options are available?

Question

• Switches

xCAT: flash_get_next_file_in_dir: Failed to get stat of

hi!! I have an icx7150 managed with cloud service and has the following problem in order to boot the device, i need to connect with the console cable.. and hit enter... (the system is waiting for it, and wont boot unless i connect) if I run the show config I get this INFO: empty config dat

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

Start spanning tree on this VLAN/VLAN-group would exceed the maximum stp instance 32 limit

Hi Folks I'm using SmartZone to manage my switches and I use quite a few VLAN's in my network. I keep hitting this error.  can I increase this limit so I can use all of my VLANS without it moaning at me? I can't find anything obvious, I did a command to use in the CLI but I'm assuming th

Question

• Switches

Issue with pre-configuring R500 APs

Hi - I'm having an issue with trying to get a few R500 APs to preconfigure (in my office) for connection to a ZF3050 controller at another location. Typically I'm able to run putty, connect/log into the device, and run the command "set director IP 192.168.25.50, it says it needs to reboot, and it's

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

Viewing few interfaces mac address with 1 command

Hi!Is there any way to show MAC addresses from- for example, 5 interfaces?"show mac ethernet 1/1/1 to 1/1/4" is not workingIs there any other way?

Question

• Switches