Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (533)

Activity
Web management

Hi, I have a strange problem with ICX7150 switcj: I assigned an IP to management port, enable web-management, I can ping management port, but I can open configuration web page. Where is the error?

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

After the MRP protocol is used, the primary and secondary links are switched frequently

使用MRP协议后,主链路和次链路频繁切换。现在,如果主接口出现故障,备用接口将切换到主接口。主接口恢复后,将自动抢占主接口。主端口频繁切换会影响业务

Question

• Switches

Ruckus ICX 7150 with R510 AP seems unstable

I've had this installed now for about a year without issue, but in the last few months it seems to have destabilized.  The R510 seems to occasionally switch off and reboot, and the switch will occasionally lose all communications with the rest of the network, requiring a hard reboot of the switch to

Question

• Switches

What are the MTBFs for the ICX7400-4X1GF and ICX7400-4X10GF SFPs modules?

I am looking for MTBF for the ICX7400-4X1GF and ICX7400-4X10GF SFPs moduleshours for the SFP modules in Ruckus Documentation, but, I can not find it!

Question

• Switches

Will a ICX 7750-48C Support a 1G copper connection?

Will a ICX 7750-48C Support a 1G copper connection?

Question

• Switches

Stacking Problem: stack secure-setup does not see new stack member

We have an active stack of 5 ICX 6450 switches. I need to add a 6th member. SFP cables are connected correctly but when I issue stack secure-setup, it reports "No new core units found" and just lists the existing 5.  The new member was removed from a 2-switch stack that we decommissioned. Before wir

Question

• Switches

Create VLAN via SNMP on ICX6430

Running into difficulties creating a VLAN on the ICX6430 using SNMP, but I do have it working on the ICX71507150, confirmed working, creates VLAN 114:snmpset -v 3 -u GROUPNAME -l authPriv -a SHA -A PASSWORD -x AES -X PASSWORD -t 3 IPADDRESS 1.3.6.1.4.1.1991.1.1.3.2.1.1.10 i 4 1.3.6.1.4.1.1991.1.1.3.

Question

• Switches

SmartZone and ICX Switches

I'm getting ready to turn up a new site of 100 H510 Access Points. We are also using ICX 7150 Switches and a RXG Gateway. Does anyone know when I add these Access Points to SmartZone will they automatically show up in the RXG?

Question

• Switches

Created vlan but no PVID is assigned to interface?

I've created a vlan and assigned an interface to that vlan as well as ve and assigned it an ip. however when i show interface brief it shows the pvid as vlan 1. Shouldn't it automatically assign the vlan id of the untagged port assigned to it?

Question

• Switches

Can't import SSL certificates: "Could not parse the PEM-encoded import data"

I'm trying to import an RSA private key and X.509 server certificate into an ICX6450-C12-PD running FastIron 08.0.30u as follows:(config)#ip ssl private-key-file tftp 1.2.3.4 key.pemDownloading RSA private key file, please wait... Done. Download RSA certificate data file to create the certificate.

Question

• Switches

Inter-VRF Route Leaking

Is it possible to configure inter-VRF route leaking on an ICX 7650? It's not mentioned in the documentation and I can't seem to find the necessary commands. I need to import/export certain routes between VRFs.

Question

• Switches

upgrade ICX6450 from 07.04 to 08.030

Upgrade ICX6450 switches from version 07.04 to 08.030 path is valid ?I have 4 switches stacked together . is there recommended upgrade procedure?

Question

• Switches

ICX 7150 Stacking Issues on 8.0.92 with SmartZone

I am attempting to deploy a new environment and I have a fresh ICX 7150 stack (two switches) that are having problems.I don't know if I have a bad unit so I wanted to check with the community to see if anyone else has stacked switches on 8.0.92 or 8.0.92c.First, once the stack is created, and after

Question

• Switches

ICX 7450 Switch wont connect to ntp server

I have a ICX7450 that will not add my ntp server, All our other ICX switches work just fine, ntp debug comes up with this:Debug: Aug 11 23:09:16 NTP: UDP ports are openedDebug: Aug 11 23:09:21 NTP: ntp_peer_unfit: dist exceeded - root dist 1620.84877000 of peer x.x.x.6 has exceeded max dist 1.500960

Question

• Switches

QoS on ICX switch

I am planning to replace Cisco router to ICX switch with L3 license.Currently I am using QoS on Cisco as below. I want to implement same QoS on ICX.I tried to create config for ICX. Will this work and do similar behavior?Please advice how I can implement QoS like Cisco on ICX switch.Cisco---class-ma

Question

• Switches

ICX7150-C12p Syst has steady amber light

According to the documentations this indicates **The device is booting up or has stopped at the booting stage. However, it has been doing this for hours and the documentation has 0 steps on how to resolve. Any help would be appreciated.

Question

• Switches

Layer 3 on 7150 ICX

I need help working with and configuring a Ruckus 7150 ICX switch with Router code and programming it for a layer 3 VLAN to run over a layer 2 VLAN product from an ISP. How do I get the layer 3 piece configured on the core and on the off site device. Thanks,

Question

• Switches

Can I have some layer 3 ports and some layer 2 ports on a 7150?

I am looking for a command that would work the same as 'no switchport' on a cisco.  Assume the 7150 has a newer version of the routing software on it.I am also wondering if I can set a port to get its IP via DHCP. A use case I am looking at would be to use the ICX to plug into a cable modem (Comcast

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

VLAN 1 over ISP VLAN

I have a VLAN from an ISP that is connecting our main site to and offsite location. However, I cannot get VLAN 1 over that VLAN. I have other vlans, wireless, and phones over the circuit and it is working. They are running Q-in-Q so tagging is normal. Any ideas? Using Ruckus 7150 ICX 48zp switches u

Question

• Switches

bpdu-guard vs stp-protect ruckus switch

Can anyone explain what is the difference between stp-protect and bpdu-guard?as far as I know stp-protect can be enabled on the end station port to prevent port from initiate or participate on STP topology, also bpdu-guard can be configured on the end station port to disable the port if a BPDU is re

Question

• Switches