Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (533)

Activity
ICX7150-C12 switch no connected devices

Rukus APs shows online and my switch showing disconnected. Unleashed system only supports ICX firmware version 08.0.90 or later. AND Failed to ping ICX 192.168.1.36. Suggest checking the network. Windows laptop connecting to APs and working internet too but not in Iphone/MacBook or Smart TV. Can an

Question

• Switches

Ruckus ICX 7150

Hello everyone! Need help. Some strange with my ICX7150. When I try firmware 09.0 get error with RADIUS TLS. When switch are boots see in log: cp: can't stat '/.pkg/libpam/etc/*': No such file or directoryCreating TUN deviceCreating the first Tap interfaceERROR: Failure in gw addStarting TPM Infra

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

I would like to see an updated SmartZone Management of the ICX deployment guide.

Any idea when the following guide will be converted to cover SZ 6.0 ? https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/3995-deployment-guide-smartzone-management-of-the-icx

Question

• Switches

ICX7250 Stack : DOT1x sessions gone until reboot

Hello Colleagues, after updating our ICX-7250 devices to 08.0.90k, I'm noticing a strange behavior. Some days after a reboot of our Stack (3 devices), the dot1x sessions on all of the stack members, except the 1st one (the master), are gone. If I use the command show dot1x session all I see only

Question

• Switches

How do you show the arp table on a ICX 7450 running 08.0.30q ?

How do you show the arp table on a ICX 7450 running 08.0.30q ?Our previous version: 07.3.00j that ran on the FCX 648 you could simply issue a "sh arp"  command.

Question

• Switches

Configuring RSTP (802.1w) and Spanning Tree Best Practices on ICX Switches

Hey all, I wanted to take a moment to look at spanning tree. By default, ICX switches run 802.1d spanning tree on a per-vlan basis. Ideally, we want to use a protocol with faster convergence such as rapid spanning tree (802.1w). I will go through some general configuration steps and a few best p

RUCKUS Self-Help

• Switches

Official Solution

ICX 7150 Recovery

Hello all! After doing "erase startup config" switch requires username and password. Firmware 09.00a, default super and sp-admin doesn't work. Command "no password" doesn't work, switch still requires username and password. How I can log in now?

Question

• Switches

Configuring Dynamic (LACP) and Static LAGs on ICX Switches

Hey all, Let's take look at creating LAGs (LACP and static). LACP (802.3ad) is the most common link-aggregation method. We also offer static LAGs.   To create an LACP LAG named 'testlag' with an auto-generated id, you would issue the following:   ICX#conf tICX(config)#lag testlag d

RUCKUS Self-Help

• Switches

Upgrading ICX Switches via Unleashed

Hello, I have 2 Ruckus ICX's, 7150 switches. One is a 48p-POE & a 24p-POE. I have them both synch'd on the Unleashed platform. They both run versions: 08.0.90dT211. I unzipped the folder for the FW I'm wanting to upgrade to: 08095d, then I navigate to 7150 folder > Images > SPR08095d

Question

• Switches

ICX7150-48P-4X1G Fan Speed Keep Changing Every Few Minutes

Hi, I wonder if anyone have a similiar problem. My ICX-7150-48P Switch fan speed keep chancing for some reason. There's nothing abnormal about the configuration, since I have another Switch that basically have the same configuration (other than IP address and stuff, of course). I try to use fanle

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

new firmware 09.0.00 issue for upgradation

hi Team, i am using ICX7450 switch with L3 feature. now before start the upgradation i am using the below version. SPR08090d.bin (UFI) SW: Version 08.0.90dT213 Compressed Secondary Boot Code size = 786944, Version:10.1.15T215 (spz10115) after i upgraded the flash from 08.0.90d to 09.0.00T213.&nb

Question

• Switches

VLAN Routing issues

Hello I am trying to setup an ICX 7150 to allow me to have multiple vlans share the same dhcp server on one vlan and the internet connection on the default vlan However my very simple config seems unable to route from vlan 2 across to the default vlan I have port 1/2/1 configured with ip addre

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ICX7450 - PoE port is always BLOCKING and state is down and down

I have a Ruckus ICX7450-24 PoE with dual power supply and only one Cisco AP 9100 in ethe 1/1/23 (tried other ports- same outcome) and no other PoE drawing device. We had a power event, which resulted into a switch replacement. Whenever I connect the AP to any physical port it goes into BLOCKING and

Question

• Switches

ICX 7150-C12P ports lights are off

So I have this switch installed at my house as a part of like many here, Lennar installed it. Well the problem I am seeing on it is that all the lights in the RJ45 ports where all my cable devices are connected are off. I already update the device to the last version I think, through the web console

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

ICX7450-48 -Forgot password

We Need Ruckus help Regarding password Reset :1.While the recover the forgot password device configuration should not erase.

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

ICX-7750 DHCP Server on a specific VLAN

I have a ICX-7750 that has 4 vlans, is there a way to turn on DHCP server for just one specific vlan and it assign IP addresses to just that vlan without interfering with the other vlans? I need this vlan to have its own different IP addresses from the other vlans.

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ICX 7150 c12p - AP with multiple VLANs

Hi, I've not been able to find an answer for this. I have multiple VLANs on being tagged by my Access Point (R610 for now, will get more later): default (50) default-iot(200) The AP is connected to an 7150 (PoE), and when I try to tag multiple VLANs to the same port I'm told that is not po

Question

• Switches

Incorrect ECMP behavior

I've got a 7150 stack running the 09.0.00 'routing' firmware (yes, I know it's not GA, but with 08.x.x I had serious problems with IPv6 routing). I have OSPF enabled and there are two connected nodes which publish the same destination via OSPF (anycast). Here's the current OSPF route information

Question

• Switches

illegal class reported by PD

hi I've connected some (17) Ubiquiti WAPs to an ICX7150-ZP48. some WAPs arent loading (all connected with direct patch cables in the lab). it seems to be randomly not always the same WAP. "sh inline power" output shows this error" illegal class reported by PD all WAP are the same mode

Question

• Switches

How to log in the ICX 6450-24p by Out-of-band management interface

Hello My friend: I have an ICX 6450-24P switch,but now i can't log in by the console management interface,There is no problem with the interface settings,So I suspect the interface is broken, I know there are other ways  to log in,such as  out-of-band management、Web and so on,I want to l

Question

• Switches