Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (393)

Activity
R510 Multimedia Hotzone Wireless AP - What is for and what is it's limitations ?

Hello friends !!I am try to understand the position of the SO Multimedia Hotzone Wireless AP.I know about the unleashed and the zoneflex, but what is the deal with the HotZone?, there is any limitation like unleashed, its supposed to work standalone or in cluster ? It has beamflex ?the clients limit

Question

• 

Answered

• Wireless Questions & Best Practices

mac os connection problem

some of my clients having problem for connection to wireless network. they can not connect at all. this problem is only for Macbooks and ipads, iphones have no problem. my ssid is open with no security. i also checked with wpa2 the problem still exists. my ap model are zf7352 and my zd model is zd12

Question

Roaming user connection failed

Friends,I'm having a little problem in a hotel environment. I own a ZD5000, managing 79 AP's of the ZF7341 client, and there are 5 antennas per floor.Roaming enabled (802.11r / k); Channel Fly (1, 6.11); background scanning; smart-roaming = enabled;However, my clients are having AP join / disconnect

Question

Security on 5GHz network

Hi,I got a ZoneFlex 7982 from my work and I'm kind of new at this. I connected the 7982 to my router and configured two SSID (2.4 & 5GHz), on the 2.4GHz network I didn't set any encryption method and yet that SSID it's using my router's WAP2 password but if I set the 5GHz with no encryption it doesn

Question

One SSID at all sites and Radius Redundancy - Help.

Hello everyone, we use ruckus in our K-12 environment.  We have a zone director and roughly 200 AP's.  These are implemented across 31 school and 6000 students, and approx 1000 staff. We have a great fiber network between all the buildings.  We use freeradius for against our LDAP, for WPA2 Enterpris

Question

• 

Answered

Outdoor Case Study

I'm trying to figure out what I would need and where I should put the pieces.Here is a view of the campground from google.

Question

Ruckus with Fortigate firewall

Hello People ,Greeting of the Day. I very beginner in IT area. I have Ruckus Wireless access point and i have to give access to Guests (which i already have done that how to do that) we have Cisco environment with VSS working.  client --------> AccessPoint------> Switch------->Vss Switch----->Fortig

Question

Beamflex causing roaming problems with warehouse devices

We’re having a really tough time getting 25 R610’s working in a warehouse environment with Vocollect (Honeywell) T5 devices that are used by the warehouse personnel. After a lot of investigation, review of logs, and packet captures it appears that the issue is around the T5 devices misreading the

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus VSZ on Hyper-V running excessively slow

We have a ruckus vsz running on a server 2012 R2 System that is excessively slow.  The speed is keeping the web services and several others from booting all the way.  We can take the same image over to several other hyper-v servers running the same OS and they work fine.   We have spent days on the

Question

802.11r with PSK - any good?

Hi,Is there any benefits using 802.11r if clients authenticate using pre-shared key?I've seen a lot of posts saying that 802.11r improves roaming performance with 802.1x authentication, but what about PSK?Thanks

Question

• 

Answered

New to Ruckus. WLAN configuration help required.

Dear community, I am tasked to implement a new WiFi setup in our existing LAN. Our LAN computers are getting their IP addresses from the existing windows DHCP server.Requirements:1. Create a staff SSID (Standard usage)2. Create a visitor SSID (Guest access)3. Each SSID is to use different subnetEg:

Question

Gaming Console Redirect Errors

I'm having an issue. I'm running an AD Authenticated network, and for 85% of my gaming consoles on our network, everything works great. Then there are a handful of students who go to authenticate their console (Xbox One, mainly) and they are redirected to an address that is HTTP. Our authentication

Question

Error when authenticating user RuckusApi Client when password needs to be hash md5

I am using an external captive portal and I need for authentication to be passed the password field in md5. The php md5 function is working and is passed via header json, but return error 301. Could anyone help me? I ́m using a Virtual Smart Zone - Essentials.Follow code below:   public function log

Question

Separate Guest VLAN but captive portal only in default VLAN; ZD1100

We've got a ZD1100 at one of our sites and a ZD1200 at the other.  The site with the ZD1200 has the Guest WLAN on a separate VLAN and works perfectly.However, I've tried to separate our Guest WLAN onto a separate VLAN at our site with the ZD1100 and even though the configuration is virtually identic

Question

Who knows Best encrypt ions and configurations for up to 3000 users?

Dear Sirs, we are covering an event for more than 3000 users with 8 SSIDs and up to 25APs = R600 x6, R510x4 and T300 x15 using available APs. We are pushing 1gbps data but the wifi speed is too poor. We detected interference from within and environs 90 rogue APs, and turned down 10 APs got slight im

Question

Same SSID in Both Band's 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Good or Bad ?

Hi guys,Can someone guide or correct me with my set up, I have 3 SSID set up on ZF7982 Standalone  ( with latest firmware ) on both band 2.4 & 5Ghz and wondering if I have them set up correctly or wrongMy set up goes as follow:SSID#1   2.4Ghz & 5Ghz for legacy AV... SSID#2   2.4Ghz & 5Ghz for laptop

Question

• 

Answered

How to make nearby devices “stick” to specific AP?

We have iPads that are situated right next to an Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex H510 yet the iPads keep roaming away to other R500s from time to time. All APs are controlled by ZD1200.. Is there a way to tag devices to only stay at their particular AP and not roam?

Question

Does the Ruckus "Limit D-PSK generation per user to devices" mean you can create D-PSKs allowing a different number from each other?

When creating D-PSKs for devices I was a little unsure what the "Limit D-PSK generation per user to X devices" accually allowed you to do. Does it mean that you can generate two batches of D-PSKs, one that allows 1 device to connect using DPSK and another that allows you to connect 3 devices using

Question

help me

사설경마사이트 , 온라인경마 , JK88점ME 경정예상지 사설경마사이트 , 온라인경마 , JK88점ME 사설경마사이트 , 온라인경마 , JK88점MEゅ사설경마사이트 , 온라인경마 , JK88점MEゅ사설경마사이트 , 온라인경마 , JK88점MEゅ사설경마사이트 , 온라인경마 , JK88점MEゅ사설경마사이트 , 온라인경마 , JK88점MEゅ사설경마사이트 , 온라인경마 , JK88점MEゅ 사설경마사이트 , 온라인경마 , JK88점MEや사설경마사이트 , 온라인경마 , JK88점MEや사설경마사이트 , 온라인경마 , JK88점

Question

WPA2 KRACK Questions & Answers - Resource page

Greetings,    Much concern about possible impact of announced WPA2 KRACK vulnerabilities, and Ruckus wouldlike to provide information and answer your related questions.  Please view the WPA2 KRACK supportresource center page:https://support.ruckuswireless.com/krack-ruckus-wireless-support-resource-c

Announcement