Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (393)

Activity
Captive Portal Web Logic - Hotspot

Hi, Can someone help me to find where i can get the files from documentation Ruckus Tech Note, chapter Captive Portal Web Logic says there are files in a link, but no longer exist.Documentation:http://a030f85c1e25003d7609-b98377aee968aad08453374eb1df3398.r40.cf2.rackcdn.com/support/se

Question

• 

Answered

• Wireless Questions & Best Practices

Feature Smart-Roam vs BSS-Minrate

Anyone can tell me the differences between Smart-Roam and BSS-Minrate?Because I have a issue in my WLAN, my customer has a device that connect AP R150 from the different floor, although in the same floor AP R150 has a signal good and when I have tried the AP R150 is not problem. And can I use the fe

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus H510 antenna pattern and placement

Hello all, i got a question about Ruckus H510 wall AP. I found antenna patterns here: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/answers/000002093/download and what isn't clear for me - is antenna pattern for AP mounted on a wall ( as should be ) or on the ceilling.So if i have this AP on a wall, is behind

Question

• 

Answered

Unsupported AP Models

Hi everybody,This may seem like a silly question, but I would just like confirmation of my assumption.We have our production vSZ-H still running on 3.6.x.x. We are looking to upgrade to 5.1.2 to get some of the ICX switch management features available to us.I've been through the release notes and th

Question

I can't download firmware?

下载固件不扩展下载页面下载固件而不跳转到下载页面

Question

• 

Answered

Best way to protect against deauth attacks and other hacks?

Hello,I'm new to securing networks other than WPA2 passwords.   Other than keeping them complex and long and changing them on a regular basis is there anything else I should do to secure the wifi?    We have a guest and private network and an approved mac list.

Question

• 

Answered

Campground Installation over 73 acres

We are finally upgrading from terrible dsl ISP to a dedicated 1GB fiber line to our business. We currently employ a dated mesh pico ap system utilizing several bridges to span our 73 acres and 200 campsites. We are part of several trade groups with other campground owners across the US who have reco

Question

H320 not being picked up by SZ100

Hi All,I'm busy deploying a new SZ 100 with H320 Access Points on a New Ruckus ICX7450 and ICX 7150 network, I'm having a issues with the H320's not populating on the SZ. I'm able to ping both devices from each other, What could the issue be?What i also can see a flagged msg on the cluster after the

Question

"...detects radar burst on radio..." causing really bad throughput

This morning almost all of my AP "detects radar burst on radio..." causing really bad throughput on my network. This has been going on for more than two hours now and, no, no helicopters or similar can be seen (small town). I have noticed this every now and then but never on this level. Could other

Question

• 

Answered

R710 spontaneously rebooting after beeing upgraded to latest firmware

We have the issue that our R710 AP's spontaneously rebooting once in a while, after upgrading to version vSZ 5.1.1.0.598 This occurs randomly on our AP'sIn the AP log info I found an error because of a power cycle, but we haven't got any changes on our switch planBefore the upgrade our whole wifi pl

Question

Ring doorbell -- 2.4 ghz connection only

I recently installed a Ring 2 video doorbell at my house.  It is having problems maintaining a connection to my APs even though the wifi speed at the location of the doorbell (outside my house) consistently has plenty of bandwidth and speed.  When I contacted Ring about this, they said one issue may

Question

• 

Answered

What can cause certain models of cell phones to connect quickly to the internet through a r700 or r600 and others not?

I work in a college with approximately 10,000 students. During the semester we received some complaints that on the third floor of a block the internet was slow. I went to the building block, and with my Xiaomi Mi Lite 8 I noticed the problem: I was in Connected / No Internet. The AP's of this floor

Question

Two R510 questions

First one is a little easier; can I run PoE to the PoE port then daisy chain to a powered router/switch like a Netgear? (I can't test this test because I haven't purchased everything yet, but I limited in my cabling and would like to put the r510 in the center of the ceiling, but from there run a c

Question

Virtual Smartzone - High Scale = Event Threshold all 90%

Hi Guys,I need your suggestion or recommendation to decrease the threshold value of the vSZ. There were times that it causes our vSZ to be unusable or we cant logon to the vSZ it says "server is too busy, Please try again" Would increasing the allocated vRAM, vCPU and vHD would lessen the threshold

Question

Defcon 27 Anyone going? Should we meet up?

Howdy fellow Wi-Fi enthusiasts, and professionals. Is anyone planning to attend Defcon in Las Vegas August 3rd through the 8th? It would be a hoot to meet up, share some ideas, learn and review wireless security practices together! If there are enough people going, we can discuss where and when to m

Question

• 

Answered

Wireless support for Androids

We have a new setup Zone Director 1200 and  about 40 APs r510   We have a nurse call app (RCare) that communicates using the Ruckus Wifi, we have a dedicated Vlan and SSIDProblem is the Androids from the Vendor, Rcare is constantly dropping the connection or searching.  iPhones work normal as do lap

Question

SWIPE can't see the staging zone

Good afternoon,I am planning to use SWIPE to register APs and place them in the staging zone until I am ready to configure the WLANs but when I login through SWIPE, I am not able to see the staging zone.I login The Administration Domain is available so I click NextNo Zones Available.Any ideas on how

Question

statistics, clients nuembers

Hi, Can I know the total number of clients connected daily at the end of the day?Thanks for your valuable help

Question

• 

Answered

SZ300 fw 5.1.x with many errors (WiFi Event)

Friends,We manage an event with the SZ300 fw 5.1. An event with 106 AP's, and we've seen some differences that are not yet clear if I should open a TAC support, or if I can get any common denominator here in the forum:1 - Latency failures (even with few users), and connection failure constantly in d

Question

Ruckus IOT suite & philips HUE lights and motion sensor

i am currently working on a project that involves pairing hue motion sensors,lights,smartplugs and ledstrips to the ruckus iot controller, but i have been stuck on how to make the light turn on or change brightness or colour when for example the sensor picks up motion. I have been trying to use node

Question