Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (393)

Activity
Captive portal

Hi guys, does anyone have experience with captive portal that redirects user to app download? We need to configure portal so it can detect OS of the device connecting to wifi and redirect it to app on the app store the devices use (App Store or Google Play). Thanks!

Question

• Wireless Questions & Best Practices

WLAN Authentication

*I want to create a wlan, *The users don’t need authentication, but I have to know the user’s personal information, *when user is connect to wlan…is possible to configure or redirect the user to google forms? 

Question

High latency on Apple devices vs. Windows

New to Ruckus and working on a deployment for a hotel/resort property. We've gotten reports of connectivity issues with the POS system that runs on iPads carried around by the servers. I did some digging and I noticed high latency spikes when pinging the iPads. Pings will sit below 10ms for maybe 10

Question

• 

Answered

Fail 802.11 Authentication Request - Info: Withhold Authentication Frame

Greetings,We're using the Virtual SmartZone and are new to the Ruckus system after using Aruba for years. We're having an issue where our users are frequently losing their internet connection while still connected to the wireless access points. Most of the reported issues are using the  "Intel(R) Du

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Zyxel Smart Antenna?

I came across this new line of access points from zyxel featuring a smart antenna array. After reading the white paper, it appears that it operates the same way beamflex does. Is this a joint venture between ruckus and zyxel, or is it just their own implementation?

Question

Ruckus Security Patching after EOM

I have not worked with Ruckus AP's previously, and will be installing some R510's.I read the EOL policy at:http://a030f85c1e25003d7609-b98377aee968aad08453374eb1df3398.r40.cf2.rackcdn.com/support/Standard_En...However, it is unclear if security updates continue to be released between EOM and End of

Question

Ruckus Ap configuration without controller

Hey Everyone, I want to ask if is there any windows logiciel to configure Ruckus Ap without controller. And Thanks.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Lennar Smart House Att Fibre Network Set Up Recommendations

Hello, I just bought a Lennar Home and it came with the Ruckus Switch ICX 7150-C12P and Ruckus unleashed wireless access point R320 looking to set up the best possible/ most reliable network with the hardware I currently have. I am obviously not a networking pro but not completely clueless. We got

Question

Discussion around issues in Catlina MacOS

There has been a lot of chaos on Catalina MacOS and its interaction with networks that have deployed Ruckus products for wireless service.  Issues are being seen in current Catalina MacOS that did not appear in earlier releases of MacOS: Mojave, High-Sierra, etc.TAC managers have asked that we share

Question

Ruckus Unleashed AP says it only supports a maximum of 25 Access .

I have  version 200.7.10.202.121 installed on all access points but the Access Point list states: Maximum 25 APs support . Shouldn't it be limited to 50 and not 25 as of version 200.7+? Does it have to do with hardware limitation, I am running the R500s only in the network. How can I increase the AP

Question

Install R510 APs near Warmboard

I'm pre-wiring Cat6 for some R510's (Unleashed) and there will be warmboard-R installed on 50-75% of the ceiling on both levels of the home. It is a radiant heating panel made of particle board, with a groove cut in it, then a layer of aluminum sheet metal over the top. Am I OK placing AP's immediat

Question

Role based Access Control Policy: how to assign a dynamic VLAN based on role?

We want to assign a dynamic VLAN based on the role of a user.SSID settings: RBAC enabled, dynamic VLAN enabled, client fingerprinting enabledRole settings: RBAC enabled, VLAN number filled inThe users get the right role assigned.But still: no-one gets the VLAN of his role, everyone is stuck on the i

Question

4G MOVIL

How to increase the signal and the connection to the 4G and 3G network, WITH RUCKUS?

Question

Use the vSZ as DHCP server

Hello everybody,We have an issue with our DHCP server and we were thinking to use the vSZ as DHCP server while we solve the server problem.We have many SSID, each one with diferent Vlan and addressing and traffic is tunneled.We would like to know if:- It is possible to use the vSZ as DHCP server to

Question

• 

Answered

need download MIB of ZD1200

we have buy 1 ZD1200 and 4 AP ruckus 510 I want to download MIB to setup monitoring system , here is download link , but i can't download it. any one know how can download it. please support to me. thank you. https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/2604-zonedirector-10-4-1-0-214-ga-snmp-mibs-

Question

R510, R610 and R710 Maximum Performance

I am looking for any pointers to get the absolute maximum performance and smooth roaming on a small network in a setting with low ceilings and thick walls (which I cannot put wiring in to). I have read all the documentation I can find, but hearing from people with on the ground experience would be a

Question

VRoIT Firmware is not found on support site, are you planning to stop developing IOT

VRoIT Firmware is not available from the support site, tried to search if there is announcement on portal for its disappearance but didn't find any. I am in middle of deployment and not able to find it on the support site. Are there any plans to stop developing IOT ?Michael Brado please help!!!

Question

New Village Builders / Lennar Home - Ruckus and Xfinity Setup

Hello I just bought a Lennar Home and it come with the Ruckus and wireless access point. Being a networking noob and with the covid situation causing Amazon appointments 30-45 days away, I have to do DIY install to ensure I get internet in the house !  I have ordered an Arris Surfboard 6183 and TP L

Question

END OF LIFE

My question is, How is the process, to verify that a product has announced its end of life, in which link can I see that part, if someone has the data, I would be very grateful.

Question

• 

Answered

AD Group Control with Ruckus WAP

We just purchased 8 Ruckus R510 WAPs without the ZoneDirector. We have successfully been able to connect AD to Ruckus in order to authenticate wireless connection. The issue that we have is that we want to be able to control groups of users and what they can connect to with their login. We want to l

Question