Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (393)

Activity
How would I isolate one SSID but not the other with ZF2942 APs?

So we run hotels, and at these hotels we generally isolate the wireless networks; in this case, we have applied the 'bridge to WAN' mode on the AP to accomplish this.  We have a conference group coming in that needs a private, un-isolated network; how might we accomplish this without vlans?I have tr

Question

• Wireless Questions & Best Practices

Disable home wlan !!!!

I want to disable home wlan. But i don't know where it is to do this. Please help me out this Thanks in advance!

Question

certificate

hello I would like that during a connection to a user on the captive portal of vsz ruckus the connection is secure. I have to add an ssl certificate but this certificate applies to a domain. Here the domain is scg.ruckuswireless.com must I apply the certificate to this domain or on my domain interna

Question

NPS server works with AAA on VSZ and apple,andriod devices can connect however windows devices fail to connect to the NPS 802.x1 any ideas?

NPS server works with AAA on VSZ and apple,andriod devices can connect however windows devices fail to connect to the NPS 802.x1 any ideas?

Question

• 

Answered

SSL CERTIFICATE CAPTIVE PORTAL

Hi everyone,I ́ve got this doubt about how to get rid of the security warning page displayed by the browsers such as firefox and chrome when you first connect to a WLAN with authentication by a vSZ embedded captive portal. I know that you have to purchase an external SSL certificate if you want your

Question

• 

Answered

How Can I Managed AP's on a unleashed network. with different IP Range

I would like to know how can one manage R710 AP'S after updating the firmware , with R510 Unleashed, on the unleashed network; both are in a different IP Address range? I would like to managed all AP's on the unleash network

Question

• 

Answered

Connecting to island SSID

Is there is anyway to get connected to AP via island SSID which is broadcasted by AP with Default configuration?I heard that we can actually get into it.

Question

• 

Answered

Lutron RadioRa 2 Main Repeater Connectivity Issues

Hello All,I am experiencing an issue with multicast traffic pass-through when connected wirelessly to my Ruckus system. The software I am using is RadioRa2 and we use this software to identify the Main Repeater on the network. The software sends out a multicast message to search for the MR. When I'm

Question

Ruckus R310 and R510 unleashed network keep flushing to factory default

Hi im having R310 in one place, while R510 in another cust place both have same issue i set 1 master with static ip 192.168.0.20/24, gateway 192.168.0.1, dns 8.8.8.8 i also put dhcp svr with range 192.168.0.50-80, so my slave AP can join once they are connected aft that the remaining 20 AP can join

Question

How to login in Command Line Interface in Ruckus 7762 with default user name and password

I have a Ruckus 7762 which was managed by a ZD. Now, it was intended to make it work on standalone. After resetting the AP when I tried to  loging the CLI, the User Name : super Password: sp-admin  could n't be accepted.  I have tride User:Admin, Super , and Passwords: 1234, admin,passsword, etc fou

Question

Extend signal range / increase signal strength of root ap

Hi, i'm using s zd1200 two R500 and one H500 which cover two households with around 250 sq meters in total. The mesh ap placed furthest from the root ap has a variable signal strength of 25-40% to the root ap. Now I'm actually looking to increase that signal strength because I believe that this vari

Question

• 

Answered

Limit one user, one device using AD as authenticator.

HI,  I integrated AD and Zonedirector 1100, how do I set one user, one device in only. Currently, users can login one account in multiple devices.

Question

• 

Answered

Access points with Untangle router not seeing each other

I have a Supermicro sys-e300-8d with Untangle installed in router mode. I have R500 Unleashed access points connected to different ports on the router. The problem is the APs on different ports can't see each other. I believe the issue is that untangle only routes on L7 and L3. Is there any worka

Question

POP3 over SSL authentication

Hello pros, anyone knows if Ruckus Wireless can support POP3 over SSL authentication?Thank you.

Question

what happens when we mark Rogue AP as malicious?

what happens when we mark Rogue AP as malicious? will ZD suppress the Rogue AP or Block client connecting to Rogue AP?

Question

A new Same-Network Rogue

I have an alarms from Ruckus Zone Director "An alarm 'Same-Network Rogue AP Detected' was triggered." And the BSSID of the AP is the BSSID that I have on my cell phone to share Internet. But my cell phone cannot be connected to our internal wireless and act as Wi-Fi hotspot at the same time. So what

Question

SZ100 3.2.1.0 SNMP Reboot AP?

Our company has several SZ100s with 100 - 200 APs running on each. I have found the OID to reboot APs in a ZD3050 with SNMP and it works. It is: snmpset -v 2c -c Community 192.168.x.x 1.3.6.1.4.1.25053.1.2.2.4.1.1.1.1.64.'AP#'  integer "1"             #"0" is default "1" Reboots.I have researched al

Question

Important Notice: Ruckus AP Device Certificate Refresh - Check/Update APs before Nov 27, 2016

Important Notice:  AP Device Certificate RefreshOriginal Ruckus AP device certificates are due to expire on Nov 27, 2016.  Most APs manufacturedin the last two years have new AP certificates installed in addition to the original certificates, but thosewhich do not, will experience problems communica

Announcement

Mac clients losing connection to the gateway

We've been having a strange issue for months. Some Mac clients on the Wi-Fi lose connectivity to the gateway intermittently for a few seconds to minutes. We noticed this when users began complaining that they were "disconnecting" from Wi-Fi, but after setting up multiple pings, it's clear that they

Question

WatchDog Advanced Hardware Replacement

With the AHR part number :803-T300-1000 and 803-P300-1100.may i know the process to claim a replacement unit.- Do we need to return the faulty unit before i receive a replacement unit? - Is the replacement unit will ship on next business day?

Question

• 

Answered