Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (393)

Activity
Hotspot Web page for Virtual SmartZone

Hi Team,Can anyone confirm if I can use the same documentation down below for Virtual SmartZone - (vSZ) or Is there another one? Enabling WISPr (Hotspot Services) in the ZoneDirector: https://webresources.ruckuswireless.com/pdf/appnotes/appnote-wispr.pdf Thanks a lot.

Question

• Wireless Questions & Best Practices

WISPr call flow

Hi Team,Can anyone confirm the Ruckus call flow for WISPr services using an external subscriber portal and external RADIUS server?The manual is not very clear on this

Question

• 

Answered

Smartzone 100 and R730 Reboots/ Offline Issue

Is anyone having issues with R730's randomly going Offline and requiring the AP to be rebooted in order to get it back online?  We have been seeing this issue for about 30 days now and support has been unable to tell us why the R730's are doing this.  The AP's are inaccessible most of the time when

Question

• 

Answered

Interference with T710

Hello Ruckus community I am working on installing a wifi network with the T710 and I am faced with the presence of another wifi network in the same area. is it possible for the AP T710 to avoid interference from other networks with the activation of the channelfly? if so, how is it done? I want to

Question

How to set up VLAN with new Ruckus hardware

Hi everyone, we just built a house and we have the following network components: Netgear R7800 router with OpenWRT Ruckus ICX7150-C12P switch 2x Ruckus R320 APs (one on each level) I am completely new to Ruckus, VLANs and OpenWRT. My target is to have two VLANs, one for IOT/HomeKit component

Question

Latency (5G)

We are troubleshooting lag issues with wireless at one of our sites. We use an Ekahau Sidekick with Rukus best practices for a site survey. The site survey site (using ruckus best practice looks great) except for lack of secondary signal in some areas In the controller (Smart Zone 100, ver 6.0

Question

Raspi won't connect to Unleashed 200.10.10.5.246 w/ 3 APs, WPA2/WPA3-Mixed

Dear all, a Raspberry Pi 4 / raspian won't connect to Unleashed 200.10.10.5.246 w/ 3 APs in WPA2/WPA3-Mixed mode. It works fine when changing to WPA2 mode. Not sure about the exact reason, does anyone have an idea? - Joachim. PS: If the resolution of the screenshot should be

Question

Symptom that wifi connection is repeatedly cut off only on Mac BOOK

sz-144 R750 configuration The phenomenon that the connection to the wlan is cut off occurs only in mac book Problem solved when using ssid clone May I know what is the cause?

Question

Large campus network: best practices for Airplay (+ issues with lots of Apple TV's)

We have a large campus network: ZoneDirector ZD1200, ± 50 AP's R500 and R510, ± 100 Apple TV's, lots of iPads (1:1 and shared iPads). The Apple TV's and iPads are on the same SSID, but in small VLAN's/subnets. The backbone of our network has high performance. WiFi speed and reliability are perfect.W

Question

• 

Answered

LoRa downlink control though vriot

Hi everyone,I can receive the FRMpayload uplink from the LoRa node through the websocket node by build-in node-red. But I want to send a payload downlink to control the LoRa node is not success.Any talents can help & give me an example? My platform is vriot v1.5.1.1.22 Thanks a lot! 

Question

Upgraded R710 to Unleashed firmware by mistake

I was looking to update my R710 but did not realize at the time that I had a SOLO ZoneFlex firmware revision and I downloaded the latest Unleashed firmware by mistake. I upgraded the WAP and did come back initially and it seemed to be working as people could connect to the WIFI. I tried to login to

Question

Setup Trouble

Hello, I am in a new Lennar home, which has two R510 devices. I am not tech-savvy. I followed the instructions on how to set up, but when I go to choose the configure.me network, all the Ruckus devices on the block are displayed. How do I know which one is mine? Also, do I have to configure each dev

Question

I have equipment but do not know how to set up

Hello, I need some help understanding and setting up a Smart Home. I have a lot of equipment for a pervious home. My Condo is 2 stories and 13 years old; it has COAX and CAT5E phone wires thought out the home, all the cabling start in the garage.  I have installed CAT5E connector to all the ph

Question

Issue with pre-configuring R500 APs

Hi - I'm having an issue with trying to get a few R500 APs to preconfigure (in my office) for connection to a ZF3050 controller at another location. Typically I'm able to run putty, connect/log into the device, and run the command "set director IP 192.168.25.50, it says it needs to reboot, and it's

Question

SZ100 and r500 APs experiencing random latency issues

We have SZ100 on the latest firmware (5.2.2.0.317) and APs on firmware (5.2.2.1026). Everything has been working great until the end of June 2021. Randomly we have latency issue appear on the 2.4G.  The issues comes and goes without any reason. The campus is large and some remote buildings tha

Question

Official Solution

FragAttacks Security Vulnerability - RUCKUS Technical Support Response Center

At 11:00am PDT today, the Wi-Fi Alliance announced a new Wi-Fi security vulnerability, FragAttacks. The FragAttacks - RUCKUS Technical Support Response Center is our central web page that brings together all of the RUCKUS-related information you need to address FragAttacks, including: Security Bul

Announcement

New Ruckus Unleashed system

Hi We've already got one Ruckus Unleashed system that consists of five R320 Unleashed Access Points in Building1. Let's call this system Ruckus1 and it gives WiFi coverage in Building1.We now have a new building, Building2, that is on the same physical L2 network but currently has no WiFi coverage s

Question

Accepted Solution

R7xx series in R6xx series mesh

Hi All, We have an unleashed mesh with 3 R600's, we would like to add 2 more AP to this mesh. Should we go with R600 series itself or can we go for higher R700 series? All are presently indoor and the the new once will also be installed indoors. Thanks AR

Question

T710 Install inside

I have 4 of R610's inside a ICF house scattered inside at 2 levels for coverage but still have issues  getting them to function properly. Have dead zones with signal drops and equipment trying to move from one AP to other.  I also have a t710 that i have not installed outside yet. Can I

Question

Ruckus Smartzone 100 bidirectional multicast 7 mDNS

We are having an IPTV solution deployed and the IPTV provider has requested our Smartzone 100 cluster support the below. Can anyone point be in the direction on how to configure the below. Many thanks. The Guest Wi-Fi must support bidirectional multicast packet transmission (mDNS multicast IP: 224

Question