Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (780)

Activity
Cannot get R610 up

Bought another R610 to add to the two that I already have. Cannot connect to it at all whether it is via http/ssh/ or unleashed.ruckuswireless.com. Have tried with my linux machine and windows machine, three different browsers... If I add it to my existing network it will pull an IP address from DH

Question

• Unleashed

issue with no lan 1 qos igmp-snooping on R750

using ruckus unleashed: 200.9.10.4.233 I am I missing something with this qos igmp-snooping command or using it incorrectly? trying to disable IGMP Snooping ruckus(config)# ap-group "system default"The AP group entry 'System Default' has been loaded. To save the AP group, type 'end' or 'exit'.ruck

Question

• Unleashed

URL Filtering license requirements

Hi, I have a small network with 3 unleashed APs. Two 720s and one 710. I bought the URL Filtering license, activated it, and bound it to an AP. However, when I turn it on I get an error. "The URL Filtering licenses on this Wireless Controller appear to have expired,valid licenses are:0-less than c

Question

• Unleashed

802.1X using EAP TLS

RADIUS Client: Ruckus R710 Unleashed RADUIS server with NPS - Windows Server 2016 When I configure the AAA Servers on unleashed and set TLS to enable the shared secret greys out and is inaccessible.  How can I know the shared secret so I can configure that on the RADUIS server?  

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Specify DPSK passphrase instead of randomly generating it

I would like to create DPSKs with specific passphrases in the internal database of my Unleashed R850. I cannot use the passphrases randomly assigned by the DPSK batch generation tool. Unfortunately, I've been unable to find a way to specify the passphrase to use when creating a DPSK. Any assistance

Question

• Unleashed

R720 intermittent signal after upgrade

I have an R720 which was running on 200.8.10.3.278 without any kind of issues. After I upgrade to 200.9.10.4.233 the signal is very intermittent, at the point I rolled back to 200.8.10.278. Do any of you are having this issue? Any actual solution for this situation?

Question

• Unleashed

Can't find my network after completing the setup wizard

After completing the Ruckus set up wizard, I finally come to the "Congratulations" screen. Once I clicked "Finish" I still cannot seem to find the network that I JUST set up. Please help!

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

T610 stuck in recover-me SSID Un-leashed

T610 running 200.9.10.4.233 Had it up and running for one day with a R610 and then stopped working.  Was unable to console or see the SSID broadcasting and not able to find the IP on the network. I did a Hard-Rest and now I am seeing a recover-me SSID  It's asks for password and the SN do

Question

• Unleashed

SNMP UNLEASHED IN MEMBERS AP?

how enable snmp in not master? or idea for know clients connect to aps, individual counters

Question

• Unleashed

chromebooks on unleashed

new - frustrated user of an R310 unleashed. I'm trying to get an enterprise connection for chromebook. I thought zero-it would do but see it just downloads windows exec. We are a few users and cloudpath is not viable. We have enterprise chrome lic but the deployemnt of certificates etc is a bit much

Question

• Unleashed

Enabling / disabling SSIDs over SSH CLI in unleashed

hi, We would like to enable/disable a specific SSID during operation. Actually we build a piece of software which logs into the unleashed root ap over SSH at specific times. The goal is to block some clients at specific times. I know we can also do this with a timetable in the web ui, but then we wo

Question

• Unleashed

ruckus unleashed 200.2 version R510

Dear sirs. Is there any posibility to get Unleashed 200.2 version for Ruckus R510? thx in advance...

Question

• Unleashed

Guest network related question

Hello! I have a guest network at home and this network is for work related devices too. There was a time when i separated the two networks, but i had to rationalize my networks, so i decided to make one network instead of two. Is there any way to grant definite access for the work related devices?

Question

• Unleashed

Asking help to create a wifi network using DPSK

Hello! I hope somebody can help me out! I'd like to convert one of my wifi network from PSK to DPSK. I'm using a ruckus r710 AP unleashed. I'v read some ruckus articles, and even watched not just the Ruckus Education "DPSK WLAN Configuration Release 18.02" video but a Polish Language video on Youtu

Question

• Unleashed

ICX7150 switches stuck "Connecting" if super-user password enabled

Good evening, I am hoping you all have a workaround for this.We have Unleashed version 200.9.10.4.212 running at a client site. I have noticed that the switches will join Unleashed without a problem with no super-user password set, but will fail to connect if defined. The site is currently having is

Question

• Unleashed

Separate 2.4 vs 5ghz SSID's

I'm replacing 3-4 Pakedge WX-1's in my home with Unleashed R710's.  I want to use the same SSID's so that I don't have to reconnect a gazillion devices.  I'm a step above novice when it comes to networking and typically know what I need to know to perform my job.  This one has me stumped.  How to I

Question

• Unleashed

R850 CTL LED Flashing then auto reboots

One of my R850’s has its ctl led flashing then reboots itself in a continuous loop. Any thoughts? 

Question

• Unleashed

ICX-7150-24P switch disconnected from Unleashed / Won't 'fully' join?

I have a ICX Switch and a R710, the R710 is the Unleashed master and I've recently gone through the steps to upgrade the ICX from FI08070 to FI08090j, The Unleashed Master successfully changed the password on the ICX switch and can see the switch, but shows it as disconnected with a status of "Conne

Question

• Unleashed

Realistic 5Ghz speed of 'one-hop' mesh unleashed R310

Hi, My ISP has a max download of 300 Mbit.  The R310 Unleashed (5Ghz) has a max throughput of 867 Mbit. I have one location where a wired connection seems unrealistic.  What will be the realistic max speed to be achieved on the R310 unleashed, when meshing 1 hop? If speed will be reduc

Question

• Unleashed

Configurable Unleashed Notifications on iOS

Feature request for Unleashed iOS app: Currently there's no way (that I know of) to configure what notifications occur within the app. So far I get notifications for "AP Offline" "AP Online" "Favorite Client Online" and "Favorite Client Offline". I'd like to setup a notification for "New client join

Idea

• 

Acknowledged

• Unleashed