Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (559)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Configuring SFP port on 7150-C08p

Hi, I have a pair of 7150-C08p switches. We installed a 1GbE optical gbic in 1/2/1 on each switch and patched them together... We are not getting any link. I am trying to determine if this is a: Switch config issue? GBIC compatibility issue? Cabling issue? The switches see the gbic installed, but

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Brocade FastIron CX Series Switches:

Brocade FastIron CX Series Switches: FCX-624 and FCX-648 I need the EOSL  & EOS date for the same.

Question

• Switches

802.1x configuration

Hello everyone, i am trying to configure 802.1x authentication with icx 7150. We have done the following configuration and test client has successfully authenticated with Cloudpath as our Radius Server but somehow after client is authenticated, client is not being move to the correct Vlan. Not sure

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ICX 7750 Silent Fan Modul

Do they exist ? Or can someone recommend silent fans fitting in the psu ?

Question

• Switches

ICX 7450

Version 8095A was installed on a new ICX7250. In the Web interface, there are no Mac-Address entries getting logged. Is there a command that should be done?  

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Optical monitoring not possible on ports with link down?

Am I missing something or the optical monitoring only works when the link is up? I am trying to troubleshoot some fiber connections which were unreliable / not coming up and when I use the `show optical-monitor x/y/z` command, I get nothing. Just comes back to the prompt. If the same port with the

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ver 08.0.70aT213 for ICX 7450 campus switches

Hi All, I'm having a difficult time locating this specific firmware rev that we're using in our environment: (ver 08.0.70aT213) We have some legacy deployments that use ICX 7450 switches where we wish to use this firmware until we are ready to roll them up. Is it possible to get a hold of this s

Question

• Switches

RUCKUS ICX

Hi, everybody, i have a question about the RUCKUS ICX Stack.i have a new Stack with two switches and the sw show me three switches. The ID 3 ist show as a member and it is reserved. How can i delete this ID3

Question

• Switches

ICX 7150 - dumb switch default password

I've installed a couple of Ruckus ICX 7150 switches with no configuration and I would like to configure them remotely but when I ssh in, it wants a password which I never set.  Suggestions?

Question

• Switches

ICX 6450 VLAN Help

Hey all, My network currently consists of a pfsense firewall, ubiquiti 8 port switch, and an R610 AP. I've been slowly moving away from ubiquiti products and picked up an icx 6450-48p switch to replace what I have. The issue I've been having, and it's 100% because of my lack of knowledge on how to

Question

• Switches

ICX 6610 debug information

Hello, I have a ICX 6610 and when I did a show debug command, it always have that: Debug message destination: Consolevtable_sync debug enabled for all portsvtable_sync debug enabled for port INVALID Even if I do a undebug all, I have always vtable_sync debug.  What is that?  How remove

Question

• Switches

Problem with ICX6610 SSH connexion

Hello, I have a ICX6610 configured with SSH. Everything works fine since last week.  Unable to connect with our account via Tacacs+ server.   Only the local account works.  All my others switches are OK and works fine.  So it's not the tacacs server.  And if I look int

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Auto configured excluded-address in DHCP Pool, this is any bugs or what in the ver 08.0.90dT213

Hi Team, we are using ICX 7450 with ver 08.0.90dT213. we have facing issue of excluded-address in All DHCP pool. we have configured specific range in excluded-address but after few days automatically configured one by one ip address as a excluded-address in running configuration. configuration- i

Question

• Switches

issues with ICX 1750 C12P

I have an ICX 1750 c12P that seems to be brain dead? The syst LED is amber, is that normal? I thought it should be green? None of the status LEDs are on, pressing the status button nothing happens. I tried to do a factory reset per the manual, (hold reset button down while applying power), all t

Question

• Switches

Am I able to get my secondary boot code to primary?

Hi all, Running a Ruckus ICX7150-C12-POE and I followed the upgrade process from https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/fastiron-08090-upgradeguide/page/GUID-5DD7EE86-6988-4CA7-81D2-22EA77BD1992.html to upgrade to 08.0.90j on my switch. After copying over the image to the secondary and rebooting my swi

Question

• Switches

Unable to boot image to Ruckus ICX 7150

Hi Everyone, Please help me about booting image from USB or TFTP server to Ruckus ICX 7150. This issue arised when I deleted flash of both primary and secondary with reload  while trying to upgrade image on this new Ruckus switch.. I tried both methods but in vain.  Please advice. Advance Thanks.

Question

• Switches

Connecting 7150-c12p directly to modem while in router mode

My current configuration of ruckus icx 7150-c12p is, ISP modem -> router -> ruckus icx 7150-c12p -> AP. I feel router is adding additional latency so I want to try without out router, then I came across the following blog: https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/conversations/ruckus-icx-switches

Question

• Switches

ICX Switches - Port Name or Tags?

Hi All, New to the Ruckus ICX line and Ruckus Cloud... so pardon my "freshie-ness" :) If I wanted to be able to identify a port on my ICX7650 by what is plugged into it, am I better off using the "name" field or the "tags" field on the port? (assuming Tags is different than VLAN tags on the port, s

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

ICX 7150 Stack broke after upgrade. Shows 0000.0000.0000 for macs

From Unit 1 Current stack management MAC is c0c5.208f.b839SSH@SEBHSAvigilon#show runCurrent configuration:!ver 08.0.90dT211!stack unit 1 module 1 icx7150-24p-poe-port-management-module  module 2 icx7150-2-copper-port-2g-module  module 3 icx7150-4-sfp-plus-port-40g-module  priority 20

Question

• Switches