Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (559)

Activity
7150 no POE to APs

Why is my switch not powering the access points?

Question

• Switches

What code should I run on my ICX? Check the Target Path Selection Guide!

Hey All, Have you ever wondered what code Ruckus officially recommends you run on your ICX? You are in luck. We have a Target Path Selection Guide that is a great starting point for most customers. While this document will not cover every single scenario or customer, it is what you should referen

RUCKUS Self-Help

• Switches

Official Solution

Is there a Ruckus Virtual Machine available to learn the ICX FastIron 09.0 software?

Would like to test a lab before deploying in production before our switches arrive as a GNS3 or VM for labbing. Can you provide guidance on what options are available?

Question

• Switches

xCAT: flash_get_next_file_in_dir: Failed to get stat of

hi!! I have an icx7150 managed with cloud service and has the following problem in order to boot the device, i need to connect with the console cable.. and hit enter... (the system is waiting for it, and wont boot unless i connect) if I run the show config I get this INFO: empty config dat

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

Start spanning tree on this VLAN/VLAN-group would exceed the maximum stp instance 32 limit

Hi Folks I'm using SmartZone to manage my switches and I use quite a few VLAN's in my network. I keep hitting this error.  can I increase this limit so I can use all of my VLANS without it moaning at me? I can't find anything obvious, I did a command to use in the CLI but I'm assuming th

Question

• Switches

Issue with pre-configuring R500 APs

Hi - I'm having an issue with trying to get a few R500 APs to preconfigure (in my office) for connection to a ZF3050 controller at another location. Typically I'm able to run putty, connect/log into the device, and run the command "set director IP 192.168.25.50, it says it needs to reboot, and it's

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

Viewing few interfaces mac address with 1 command

Hi!Is there any way to show MAC addresses from- for example, 5 interfaces?"show mac ethernet 1/1/1 to 1/1/4" is not workingIs there any other way?

Question

• Switches

ICX 7150 - Use own SSH-key

Hello,I want to use my own ssh key.I uploaded my own rsa key with 2048 bits with tftp.    ip ssh pub-key-file tftp key_rsa2048.puband show up client-pub-key returns---- BEGIN SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----ssh-rsa ....---- END SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----And my verbose ssh debug messages:debug3: preferred gssapi-keye

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

Lease-binding database full, no empty entries found

Hi,we have facing issue every day as Lease-binding database full in Ruckus ICX 7450 switch.this is reason so many our client not able to connect with network due to this issue. when i manually enter the command in the switch for flush the entire database- L3_SW_ICX7450#clear ip dhcp-server binding

Question

• Switches

Split Internet bandwidth with two port

Hi Team, we have 100 Mbps ILL Link with 5 usable public IPs which is given by ISP. now ILL link has terminated in our firewall and we have used it. now my requirement is, we want to split bandwidth with two port in ICX switch. ILL link have terminated in Port No 1/1/24 connected our Firewall in

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Getting 500 error on updating the port name using ruckus ICX API

Hi Guys, I am getting a 500 error on updating the port name on the ruckus ICX switch using API calls. Response from the API : {"timestamp":1628163014255,"path":"/switchm/api/v8_1/portSettings/abcd2-db4f-4e54-bea7-c8d7109efrca/","status":500,"error":"Internal Server Error","message":null} 

Question

• Switches

ICX switch "connecting"

Please help. I have two AP that are working. However all ethernet ports that are connected to switch are not working. When i log into the switch it says "SSH service is not enabled on ICX 192.168.1.250. Please manually enable it on ICX." Please help me fix

Question

• Switches

Console cabel

The console cable shipped with the switches it’s not useful please change it to type c cable

Idea

• Switches

LED issue with icx7150-24/48p

Hi team We facing an issue with ports LED behavior the POE led not work, we have try to connect AP And IP phone but the POE led not work  Note that when i login to web of the switch i see everything working fine 

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

ICX 7150 default login

Hi Does anyone know the default login to ICX 7150 24P? I thought it was username: Super and password was spadmin?

Question

• Switches

ICX 7150 C10ZP

What is the default login tried username :super password: sp-admin No Joy :-(

Question

• Switches

Switch config suppot Ruckus icx7150-24p

Hi, I am configuring two switches a 24P and 8port.  The 8 port is to have two access points on it and the 24P will have have the rest of the network hanging off it. I have set the ip address of the switch to (for example) 192.168.x.x 255.255.255.0, on CISCO this normally set the management v

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

802.1w implementation clarification questions

I am playing around with a config with 50ish VLANs defined. I tried adding "spanning-tree 802-1w" command to each VLAN, but after 32 I get “error - start spanning tree on this vlan/vlan-group would exceed the maximum stp instance 32 limit”. If the switch can handle 254 instances of STP (

Question

• Switches

ICX7150 With 8.0.95: Multiple SSH fails

Upgraded our ICX7150 Switch from 8.0.90 version to 8.0.95 version and found out there are issues with SSH connection. Multiple SSH connections from the same PC can not be supported. Old version does not have such issue though and other switches in OS 08.0.90 version work fine . If I opened a SSH co

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

BUM Suppression Logging

Hello All. I've enabled BUM on three eth ports that have production, domain workstations connected to them.  I configured rate-limit-log 1 globally.  Below is what I have configured per port  broadcast limit 1 kbps log multicast limit 1 kbps log unknown-unicast limit 1 kbp

Question

• Switches