Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (813)

Activity
Multiple Email Alerts received from the controller

Is there a way we can minimize the frequency of Alerts? For Example, AP disconnected and connected.In this event, we have been receiving through email more than 4 times of the same alert.

Question

• 

Answered

• SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

Public Wi-Fi set up (Controller located in Head Office and AP are deployed in far locations) sample Bill of material

We are planning to deploy a public wi-fi, controller will be deployed on the head office while AP will be across different locations it will have expansion in the future. What do we software or license do we need for us to be able to have a successful deployment? Can you share us BOM for this kind

Question

Can support licenses can be transferred immediately if installed new instance in a Cluster vSZ setup?

Question

• 

Answered

Syslog Message - c.r.w.i.u.SFTPChannel - fail to upload file

Hi All,I'm trying to get SFTP working with vSmartZone.  I thought I might have fat fingered a setting, but not knowing what that would be, and deleted the VM of vSZ and reload.  I get the same error message on a fresh install.  the message reads:SFTP connection failed!I was able to get syslog workin

Question

SmartZone 300 WLC administrator configuration manual document

Hello Team, Could you send me Ruckus SmartZone 300 WLC administrator configuration manual, I need it urgently.Thanks

Question

• 

Answered

vSZ version 5.1.2.0.302 unable to change subnet mask

Did someone experienced this issue?Currently our vSZ subnet mask is on 255.255.255.240 and we want to change this to 255.255.255.224.This vSZ-H is in production environment. Any idea to solve this issue?

Question

SZ 100 MIB Table not working

Hi All,I am trying to setup SNMP for SZ100 to read MIB table for ruckusSZWLANAPInfo. I want to get APname and APstatus, I manage to get Name and status but some AP are showing disconnect while they are connetced. and some are showing Number of clients connected which is previous table from AP status

Question

400 bad request, No required SSL certificate was sent, nginx

I downloaded the vscg-5.2.0.0.699.ova, and followed the install docs for my ESXi, 6.7.0 cluster.  I'm setting the Smartzone up as an essentials profile with only 1 NIC.  The setup goes fine without any problems.  I can ping the vSmartzone appliance from my workstation just fine, and it can ping me. 

Question

• 

Answered

azure & smartzone v5.2

Azure Ports for Smartzone.Hi,  I've installed virtual smart zone v5.2 in my Azure portal and have the Smart Zone up and running however having real difficultly finding the correct and exact ports i need to open up on my Azure Network Interface for the virtual Server.Has anyone here got the exact por

Question

• 

Answered

Hi all, may I know if how many domains, zones and AP groups does SCG 200 supports?

Hi all, may I know if how many domains, zones and AP groups does SCG 200 supports?

Question

• 

Answered

vSZ cannot migrate ZD3k after updating to v10.2.1.0.75

I am running vSZ version 5.1.0.0.496 and trying to use the ZD Migration Tool to migrate from a ZD3k. When the ZD was on 10.1.2.0.120 I was getting a strange tftp error after selecting AP's to migrate, and the process would fail. After a lot of troubleshooting I decided to move one of our ZDs to the

Question

• 

Answered

Remove alarms and events

How can I eliminate alarms and events and set the counters to 0 thanks.

Question

• 

Answered

SmartZone SubscriberPortal drops to Terms and Cond

I am trying to post credentials to SubscriberPortal from a External Captive Portal and first thing I get dropped to SZ Terms and Conditions which throws off the workflow of submitting the creds. I cannot find anywhere to turn off Wispr Terms. I see it for Guest Access but not Wispr. Help!!!

Question

vSZ ZD migration tool fails

Hello, i have a problem with the ZD migration tool on vSZ Essentials 5.1.1.3.1120 and ZD 3000 10.2.0.0 build 189. vSZ ZD migration tools can connect to ZD, i can select APs and then the following error message appears. "Create zone failed, can`t migrate ZoneDirector zone".Firmware versions are both

Question

vSZ webUI unavailable (rel 3.4.2)

I tried installing a single controller running 3.4.2 via .ova and the setup went smoothly until I got to the point where I tried connecting on port 8443. The controller is reachable via SSH and otherwise appears to be fine. I've noticed that I can't seem to turn on the web service but there are no

Question

• 

Answered

vsz with google cloud identity: ldap or radius

We are using vSZ with WPA2 authentication, but we are also are implementing google cloud identy services. According to this post https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/ruckuswireless/topics/vsz-client-authentication-using-google-ldaps we cannot connect directly to vSZSo now I'm wondering: should I spinup

Question

• 

Answered

About the new software version 5.2.0.0.699

We have multiple customers using R700. However, latest release for vSZ software doesn't support these AP models anymore. Is there an alternative to keep ourselves updated, atthe same time supports R700 and R300?

Question

• 

Answered

in Non-Proxy mode and local breakout case is the vSZ involved in Wispr Call FLow?

Dear commscope community,I'd like to know if the controller (vSZ-, ZD or other) is involved any part of the Call flow with External Wispr portal and AAA platform like Linkyfi for example or it is the access point who is doing all the job (redirection, radius request, authorization, ..etc)Thanks

Question

snmpwalk not producing Ruckus vendor specific OIDs

Good Morning,I am trying to setup snmp v2 monitoring on our vSZ, but I am not getting the Ruckus Vendor specific OIDs when doing an snmpwalk. Any ideas why not.Command I use:snmpwalk -v2c -c public 10.132.0.3 .1.3.6.1.4.1.25053.1.4.2.1.1.1.2.1.1Then I get  the following:RUCKUS-ROOT-MIB::ruckusSZWLAN

Question

SZ Cluster node rename

I'm planning some overdue architectural updates to our SZ124 deployment1-Migrating our current only SZ124 from 1G to 10GRequires new Managment IPWould like to update the hostname (sz01.locationA.mycompany.com)2-Deployment of a new SZ124 with 10G uplink for failoverWill be added to the same cluster a

Question

• 

Answered