Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (813)

Activity
smartzone 100 managed ap

Hi all,Want to ask question about Smartzone 100.If I have 1500 ap need to be managed by Smartzone 100 so I need to purchase at least 2 Smartzone 100 for clustering mode to handle all of the 1500 aps ?

Question

• 

Answered

• SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

future request bing maps Smartzone controller

Like it was possible in our ZD3000 we would like to use bing API maps in the VSZ Essentials that only allow google API. There's any way to change that in a future version?

Idea

Guidelines on SmartZone WiFi calling setup for common carriers?

I've been looking at the SmartZone WiFi calling documentation and understand that the premise is as long as the ePDG hostname/IP is provided, SmartZone will collect more detailed statistics as well as provide better prioritization for wifi calls.Is there official guidance on the ePDG hosts to config

Question

• 

Answered

URL is it free in Smartzone controller?

I'm not sure if Smartzone has a built in URL/WEB filtering already. if yes, why I have to buy an additional subscription license for URL/WEB filtering feature?

Question

• 

Answered

Where, in the AP log, do I see why it was turned off?

I downloaded the log of an AP in Virtual SmartZone 3.6.0.222. He was off for 30 minutes on 02/07/2020, starting at 2.15PM. I once saw that it is in the Himem session of the log (I may be mistaken), well, in this session what you have is:### Himem ###mem_top = 0xa8000000High Mem (0xA7FFFC00) size=392

Question

What does the alarm "Cluster [VSZ01-3-6-C] is in maintenance state." indicate?

Virtual SmartZone version: 3.6.2.0.222What does the alarm below indicate? In which log can I see what really happened, since I downloaded Diagnostics -> Applications Logs -> Download All Logs, looked at several and found nothing related on the date it occurred?020/06/29 17:32:31804Cluster in mainten

Question

Is there a way to search for an Access Point using the BSSID MAC of the WLAN?

Basically as the title states. The client provides us with a scan of broadcasting networks, I want to be able to search for that AP with the BSSID MAC. Is this possible with VSZ Ver: 5.Many thanks

Question

• 

Answered

Discrepancies between queried sysUpTime via SNMP and the value received in a trap / vSZ-H 5.2

Hi everyone!I'm working in a (self-developed) monitoring service that queries certain OID variables throughout SNMP to a VSZ 5.2, and also receives certain traps of my interest.The issue I'm facing is related to the 'sysUpTime' metric (OID: 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.3 > 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.3.0). Whenever I poll this

Question

• 

Answered

VSZ cluster out of service

HI! I have a problem after my VM Ruckus crash, because space in storage out, after that vm start but elastic search not starting, of course cluster out of servicesome log elasticsearch-console [2020-06-24 11:03:19,076][INFO ][node ] [79338a8c-a9af-4a2c-b1df-3c9995e48f35] initi

Question

Different dataplane firmware version after replacing SCG200 in a cluster

We have clustered two SCG 200 and due to a failure in a dataplane we have replace the faulty unit to a new SCG200. After integrating the new device with working SCG ( before replace the new device firmware has upgrade to compatible with the existing SCG) we see the dataplane firmware is different w

Question

iPad default apps won't install on Smart Zone WLANs, but will on other networks

I recently migrated our APs from Unleashed to Smart Zone. I copied the configuration settings from one of the APs when I set SZ up and everything looks correct. However, when I set up a new iPad that connects to the iPad only WLAN (using an L2 Access Control MAC address list), the default iPad apps

Question

• 

Answered

Creating new instance in vSZ-H

What are the impacts in creating a new instance/node in vSZ-H?What are the changes needed?

Question

• 

Answered

AP keeps updating its configuration in the vSCG controller

We noticed different AP's are updating its configuration almost daily (event code 110 and 109), also we noticed frequent disconnection logs. Anything we can check on this?

Question

Setting up GBT/MQTT. Looking for Subscriber Software, based on your Getting Started documentation.

Based on https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/1520-smartzone-3-5-ga-getting-started-on-gpb-mqtt document (Page 7), there is a link to Subscriber Software which is then bring me to another site jira-wiki.ruckuswireless.com which I do not have access to. Can anyone kindly show me the way how t

Question

• 

Answered

Radius authentication with certificate and credentials ?

Hello, is it possible to have wifi users from Windows 10 authenticate via RADIUS with machine certificate, then also via username/password prompt ?Not sure if you can authenticate with two consecutive methods like this via SmartZone 802.1x.I would be using Windows NPS as the RADIUS server.

Question

• 

Answered

mqtt ruckus smartzone

I have tested out mosquitto an open source implementation of mqtt protocol. The protocol runs over tcp/ip protocol. In the source code, there are 3 components.1> mosquitto server. It is responsible for receiving the messages from publisher and sending the message to subscriber.2>mosquitto_pub: publi

Question

• 

Answered

vSZ and 5.1.2 Admin AAA broken with multiple realms

I've just upgraded our vSZ cluster from from 5.1.0 to 5.1.2 and now having multiple realms in the realm field separated by a comma (as the description says you can do) in the Administration ->  AAA no longer works.Used to work fine in 5.1.0, in 5.1.2 you can't log on using either realm. I'm guessing

Idea

ACCESS POINT REGISTERED IN VSZ BUT NOT LISTED

HelloI have an access point that, despite being registered with the controller and in the number of access points connected, does not appear on the access points menu.I can ping but can't login in ssh with the default super user or with the login configured in vSZ.

Question

• 

Answered

Can I config mass AP name on sz100 after all the AP joined the controller

Hi there,It's there any method to modify all the ap name using script or cvs file after all the AP has joined to the sz ?

Question

• 

Answered

Smartzone firmware 3.5.1.0.419

I have created Guest Access Portal successfully can access via laptop/desktop and iPad software version 13.4.1.  But with iPhone IOS 13.4.1 I am unable to connect to the Guest Access Portal landing page.   Can anyone please advise?

Question