Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (395)

Activity
Ruckus ZD: Rejoin WLAN log messages

Im currently looking into an issue whereby we see Mac device's loosing connectivity after a channelfly change on R600s on a ZD3K controller (9.13). Client stays associated to the Ap and appears to follow the AP's CSA onto the new channel however the client is unable to pass traffic until completely

Question

• Wireless Questions & Best Practices

Guest network on ZF7055 AP

Hi,I need help to configure Guest Network in 7055I'am configured wireless network and local network with DHCP for guests.So now, I need to connect this network to another Ethernet port on AP, connected to DMZ network on the router in my network......Here is the question: HOW? Thanks.

Question

zd1100 with zf7372 Upgrade question

Hi, I have a ZD1100 (version: 9.6.1.0 build 15) which controls 7  ZF7372 APs (version: 9.6.1.0.15) in my environment.If I upgrade the ZD1100 to version 9.8.3.0.14 (MR3), will the 7 ZF7372 APs automatically upgrade to version 9.8.3.0.14 accordingly? I have no experience on upgrading the ZD firmware,

Question

• 

Answered

Roaming between bands

Hi,I understand that clients roaming between Ap's should be a seamless process, however is that also true if a client roams from the 2.4ghz radio on one AP to the 5ghz radio on another AP? (same SSID).

Question

Guest Pass Printout Customization

Hi, we have set up a Ruckus Zone Controller and 14 AP's in our environment and are in the process of setting up the Guest Wireless access. We noticed an issue in the wording of the quick start guide that is generated and would like to know how to resolve it. In the top section of the document, ther

Question

When will 200.2 (unleashed) be released?

We desperately need the possibility to create Guest-Tickets with a certain duration which expires from the time they were first used. Since the Support told me that this will be fixed with 200.2. Can you please tell us the ETA of this update?

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: 104.x (GA) Software Release for 802.11ac Wave 2 APs

Much work has gone into development of Solo AP 104.0.0.0.1347 GA firmware image for currently supported Indoor/Outdoor APs, with initial posting for 802.11ac Wave 2 AP models.    This firmware includes new AP certificates, needed for continued HTTPS access after Nov 2016, when original Ruckus certif

Announcement

R700 not connecting with 256 QAM speeds (MCS 8, 9)

My standalone R700 will not use MCS 8 or 9 for any clients connected over the 5GHz 80Mhz AC-band. Even when the client is very close to the AP with direct line of sight, the MCS index stays at 7 with a reported Tx rate of  878Mbps. How can I get it to use the higher and faster 256 QAM rates of MCS 8

Question

Client gets IP address before authentication

We are using web authentication and the problem is that clients are getting the IP address before entering the credentials, and they can ping, telnet on to other IP's on the same subnet etc. Any ideas how solve this issue?

Question

Configure two R600s - configure them to work with eachother

I have never touched a ruckus before.   I have two R600's (no additional management program or device).   They are both direct wired to the LAN switch.  Our firewall distributed DHCP.   Do I need to do anything more than just put the same SSID and password for each to see each other or is there some

Question

Same SSID under vSZ(3.2.1.0.193) is being shown Rogue by Some APs in the Same Zone

We have a deployment of 80 APs at a site and everything is fine except some of the APs in same Zone are marking each other Rogue and is showing ssid-spoof/same network spoof.Should we be worried?Also is there any misconfiguration in AP-Zone

Question

R700 not passing data not sure what I'm doing wrong??

The APs are on VLAN 33. They receive an IP address from VLAN 33. You can see the WLAN SSID and you can also connect to the SSID. Once connected, you are handed an ip address from VLAN 33. However, you cannot ping or connect to anything. If I SSH into the AP, I can ping anything and everything but th

Question

• 

Answered

Guest Accounts or Administrative Domain Restricted Accounts on the VSCG?

We have an admin account for our VSCG that allows us full rights to all Administrative Domains.  Is it possible to create an account that only has admin access to specific Administrative Domains?For example:  We sell managed Wireless/WiFi services to someone who would like to occasionally hop in the

Question

Announcement: ZoneFlex 9.13.0.0.232 (GA) is now Available on Support

Ruckus ZoneFlex 9.13 (GA) is now Available on Support for ZD1200, ZD3000, ZD5000. Two new AP models - R510 indoor and T710 outdoor are introduced, and many important features: Air Time Fairness (ATF) for 11ac APs, WLAN Prioritization for 11ac APs, Dynamic VLAN support for R710, Wave-2 11ac Mesh sup

Announcement

Zebra ZM400 printers with Wireless cards

I have several Zebra ZM400's that are on a WPA network, we upgraded our previous network to the Ruckus system this last Saturday, and everything is working well so far, but our Zebra Zm400's.  They are failing to roam properly between the access points and they are requiring a reboot before they wil

Question

how do I reconfigure Ruckus VSZ to get root AP communicating with the tower?

Issues re configuring Ruckus VSZ

Question

how do I reconfigure Ruckus VSZ to get root AP communicating with the tower?

Issues re configuring Ruckus VSZ

Question

hi would like to ask max horizontal of t300 ap in free space, im currently designing and would like to know effectivity range

t300 max range horizontal distance

Question

• 

Answered

zone director 1200 - disclaimer setup, kickoff times and facebook issues

I have a zone director 1200 series with latest firmware which I have setup the majority of settings so far but need some assistance. I have checked the help files but I am unable to find any assistance there. I would like kick off devices of a specific ssid after 1 hour of use then allow reconnectio

Question

P300 Multipoint on same Switch

HI TeamWe've been provided a wireless bridge solution, however it doesnt appear to be working for us. As usual, they sell us the product then when it comes to problems they just handball it to tech support.We called tech support and they need to investigate it.The solution was 1st pair from building

Question

• 

Answered