Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (395)

Activity
Important Notice: Ruckus AP Device Certificate Refresh - Check/Update APs before Nov 27, 2016

Important Notice:  AP Device Certificate RefreshOriginal Ruckus AP device certificates are due to expire on Nov 27, 2016.  Most APs manufacturedin the last two years have new AP certificates installed in addition to the original certificates, but thosewhich do not, will experience problems communica

Announcement

• Wireless Questions & Best Practices

Mac clients losing connection to the gateway

We've been having a strange issue for months. Some Mac clients on the Wi-Fi lose connectivity to the gateway intermittently for a few seconds to minutes. We noticed this when users began complaining that they were "disconnecting" from Wi-Fi, but after setting up multiple pings, it's clear that they

Question

WatchDog Advanced Hardware Replacement

With the AHR part number :803-T300-1000 and 803-P300-1100.may i know the process to claim a replacement unit.- Do we need to return the faulty unit before i receive a replacement unit? - Is the replacement unit will ship on next business day?

Question

• 

Answered

Uninstable wifi connexion

Hi I have a network with 70 R300 and 13 R500 in a hotel with a SZ100 controllerconnexion in room are really unstable.Some devices have repeatydealy connexion and deconnexion issue (most are Iphone, IPAD, Mac book)Did you have any solution for me please?i am extenuatedbellow you have some logs from m

Question

Can I enable ZD Mesh without disrupting the rest of my wireless network?

A bit of information before I start: I am a student worker at a college, and I am the Acting Network Administrator. Recently there was a plumbing pipe that broke, and it managed to damage some of the equipment on the switch rack nearby it. There are now a few Ruckus APs that are unable to use a wire

Question

• 

Answered

Mesh APs keep changing IP address and show as down in my network monitoring software, can I configure 2 IP on the APs

Mesh APs change IP and get marked down in network monitoring applications

Question

Visitor complete Form for Access

I need to create a guest network where the users themselves access and fill out the form for internet access and without password, containing company name or email. Without needing my intervention. In the current visitor mode, we access the https: //192.168.x.x/guestpass and create an access for

Question

Virtual SmartZone - Essentials (vSCG) Web Authentication Certificate https portal

HelloWe are in the middle of a zone director zd1112 to the vSCG migration process.I’ve run a configuration backup and restored it on the first server -  vSCG version 3.0.3.0628.After restoring the configuration I’ve upgraded vSCG to version 3.2.1.0.253Separately, I’ve created second/new server - Vir

Question

Guest Access Blocked

I am trying to deploy a Guest Network using ZoneDirector 9.12.2.0 build 204 and a couple T300 Access Points.  I created a WLAN called FYL and everything works fine on Standard Usage.  But I want to set up a captive portal page with Guest Access.  It seemed to work once on my iPhone, but now it never

Question

• 

Answered

Configure WLAN on a vSZ to be broadcast on only 2.4Ghz radio

I have the need to create an WLAN on a vSZ v3.4.0.0.976 that is broadcast on 2.4Ghz only. The new WLAN will be configured on APs that have other WLANs the are broadcast on both radios. I don't know if I am just over thinking this, but I can't figure out how to accomplish this. Any help would be app

Question

Can i use SZ 100 only for managing APs at branch offices and forward client traffic throught local internet breakout

Hi guys!! thanks for the help,My question is, can i use my SmartZone only for control and management purposes and forward the clients data and traffic on the local internet breakout in the branch offices. or is it necessary that the clients data traffic pass throught the controller?Regards

Question

• 

Answered

I need device to take wirelless isp signal and provide internet to individual offices

I have a need to provide isp access to several entities that can only get internet connection wirelessly. In the past used ruckus 2211 broadband gateways to provide service. What is latest hardware to provide this functionalty?

Question

generate guest password through rest api

I'm trying to figure out what API should I use to generate a guest password, but none seems like what I need. I'm looking at this documentation: http://docs.ruckuswireless.com/vscg-carrier/vszh-public-api-reference-guide-3-2.html which is where my IT department sent me.The controller is Ruckus Virtu

Question

• 

Answered

Unleashed without a router?

Small hotel, just nine rooms. Plus a small brewery. Currently, we have fibre into the building. a D-Link router pushes the signal to two Apple Airport Extreme base stations. From there it is wireless to hotel guests and brewery customers. AND IT SUCKS. So, i just ordered two of the 600 models for un

Question

• 

Answered

Bypass guest-auth for certain MAC-Adresses?

Is there a possibility to bypass auth for certain devices (MAC-ADRESSES) in a Guest Access Network?We use a Virtual SmartZone Controller and need a L2 bypass authentication option.

Question

zf2942 client disassociate for reason 8 or 14 something have a solution

this is the logDec 16 14:42:17 RuckusAP daemon.warn Eved: STA-DISASSOC-REASON,nimac=30:75:12:e3:7e:df,func=domlme,line=5567,hint=domlme,rx_rssi=14,ack_rssi=0,reason=14,freq=2462,chan=11,stats=(10,915,6,690)Dec 16 14:42:17 RuckusAP daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA 30:75:12:e3:7e:df IEEE 802.11: disass

Question

Problem with zf7372 and ZD1100 in VPN

I have i problem connecting ZF in VPN.I can connect zone flex to the zone director, but cant get wireless at all.when i tracert form zone director i get192.168.4.110.200.200.2192.168.9.149I am not sure what am i doing wrong.if a configure access point in other subnet, but not in VPN, access point ca

Question

How I can configure R310 T300 and T301s for the first time knowing that the ping failed

Hello, I want to Put into service models R310 T300 and T301s, for model R310 indoor, I can't open the interface of configuration (user: super Password sp-admin) to enables this APfor models T300 and T301s i try to activate this only by conecting with my PC  ping is successful but I can't open the in

Question

• 

Answered

Wireless connection has dropped access to the network

We've recently experience major changes to our network including endeavouring to remove all VLANS, excepting the default vlan1.We previously used a smoothwall box as radius but this is powered off now as we go out via a lightspeed box in the cloud.It's been okay for a week or so but now the laptops

Question

vSZ WLAN Cert for Microsoft RADIUS/IAS

So I've got a Server 2008 R2 DC that is also a CA and is also running my NPS. I'm at the point where I can connect to the WLAN using RADIUS with my AD user's credentials but before I get to that point you have to accept the scary pop-up below on Windows 7 clients and something slightly less scary on

Question