Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (780)

Activity
Ruckus Unleashed slow speeds

Hi everyone, I just replaced a Draytek Wifi network with 4 Ruckus R510 acess points. The problem that I'm having is while hardwired into the switch where the access points are connected I'm getting 400-450 Mbps download and upload, I'm using a small Cisco 10P POE Switch connected straight to the rou

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Not getting notifications on mobile app

Hi, I have my network up and running. I have the firmware 200.7.10.202.121 on my R500's. On both my Android and iOS phones even though I'm logged into my network and I've toggled on notifications on both the phone and in the panel in the web access panel. When I do the test in the web panel it's

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Ruckus Unleashed R500's, Ap Vs Mesh mode

Hi, I have 4 Ruckus R500's running unleashed in AP mode. What benefit is there in setting these up as a mesh instead (other than being able to connect a unit wirelessly in the future). TIA

Question

• Unleashed

AD authentication timeout on Unleashed controller?

I am trying to find out what the default session timeout is for an Active Directory authenticated user connected to an Unleashed AP? Is this setting something that can be changed anywhere like it can on the ZoneDirector?

Question

• Unleashed

Missing "11n only Mode" option and other Unleashed configuration questions

I'm evaluating a switch to Ruckus (mostly for the 802.11ax support, but also to see how Ruckus compares to UniFi; currently running UniFI UAP‑AC‑SHD, which is their 802.11ac Wave 2 4x4 MU‑MIMO AP).I have an R650 (Unleashed) configured and working, but can't find the "11n Only" option shown in the do

Question

• Unleashed

Cannot login to Controller (login details not documented)

Hi We have a Ruckus Unleashed system and R310 APS  The existing IT Tech company have left no details to login and configure/resolve any issues.so we are "locked out" completely. The default sp-admin and all other default passwords have been tried and the Reset Password has not been configur

Question

• Unleashed

We have the ICX 7150-C12P in our Lennar smart house. Which ethernet port do I connect the modem to?

I watched the video but it is not clear which port to connect the modem supplying the internet to.

Question

• Unleashed

Ruckus Unleashed: Remote monitoring ideas (for packet loss, latency)?

Hey, I very often use two Ruckus Unleashed APs (meshed) as wireless bridges. Multiple other devices are connected (via a switch) to each one of those wireless bridges. Currently my monitoring system pings each device from the router on site. I would like to ping each Ruckus AP from the device tha

Question

• Unleashed

Management of Ethernet ports of an H510 when in unleashed mode

When an H510 is running in unleashed mode and acting as master, there seem to be no options in the configuration interface to configure its 4 Ethernet ports.I am afraid this is just unsupported as of release 200.3.9.13.228, but cannot find any evidence in favor of or against this conclusion.

Question

• Unleashed

H510 switch ports VLAN management.

Is it possible to manage VLANs on build in switch ports of H510 access point???

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

Newbie Questions - Non Ruckus AP to joint Ruckus Unleashed Wifi net work?

Hi I just installed my first home Ruckus Wifi network. Still learning and trying to troubleshoot. I have 2 R550s one main and the other client AP. I was getting decent output from the main AP but the client was giving very poor wifi signal even close to the AP. It is all hardwired and not on a mesh.

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Router Recommendation

Any recommendation for a gigabit router to connect R550 Aps? This is for basic home use. Essentially need gigabit speed, firewall, DHCP. I read a lot about Ubiquiti routers. Esp Edge Er-4. Any suggestions for a router appreciated.

Question

• Unleashed

VLAN traffic not working - LAG to VMWare Distributed Switch

I'm not able to pass VLAN traffic from a host connected to a switch port across LAG to a VMware Distributed Switch.   Can someone go over my config and give me some pointers, example configs, etc? Host computer connected to ICX7150 v8.0.9 on port 1/1/7 Trunk is lag on ports 1/1/1-1/1/4 connect

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Ruckus R310 Unleashed security

Hi My customer has a R310 Unleashed cluster , an 7150-C12P switch and a very basic router to access internet. This is a hospitality solution (shelter for 20 people), all WiFi clients use the same SSID. What is the best way to improve security, my customer knows that clients try to hack other clien

Question

• Unleashed

Autotask PSA Integration

We are in desperate need for PSA Integration with Ruckus Cloud, we cannot keep selling the product for MSPs if it's not designed around MSP.

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

unleashed R500 remote access from outside in the home/office without using Firewall

Hi, how can remote access the unleashed R500 from outside in the home/office without using the Firewall. The setup of my unleashed is in DHCP mode, DHCP is provided from our ISP.

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

R720 DHCP client bug

I have a R720 running Unleashed, which gets its IP address from a Mikrotik router via DHCP, with a lease time of 1hr. The DHCP client implementation has a weird issue, where the DHCP lease is released before it is up, but the address continues being used. This is what I see in the router's logs: De

Question

• Unleashed

Is the Beamfelx is  completely autonomous or do we need to configure required pattern in Ruckus R320 Unleashed?

Hi, If its configuration is manual then how to? Details: We have a storage building installed with 22 pieces Ruckus R320 Unleashed . We are experiencing consequent  asymmetrical RF coverage issue along the building. One side of the building has much weaker signal than the other. The AP-s are

Question

• Unleashed

Unsuccessfully creating mesh network

Let me start by saying I'm not well versed in networking. I know the basics. I bought two Ruckus R710 units. I want to create a mesh network. I've watched the youtube tutorials. It's all very straight forward. I'm running into the same problem no matter what I try. I configure one AP with a static a

Question

• Unleashed

General guidance and advice on unleashed setup as backbone for physically mobile WLAN without permanent internet access

Hi, I have taken the plunge on an R710 Ruckus AP as I understand them to be the best AP's for keeping things working in signal dense environments. I intend to use it to create a WLAN that extends my wired LAN which connects lots of equipment on a cart thereby enabling wirelessly connected devices

Question

• Unleashed