Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (559)

Activity

Official Solution

Lots of log errors, APs drop connection constantly, ICX 7150-C12P & R510

This log is repeated whenever a device drops a connection (whether it was unable to resolve ip, failed latency test, or failed upload)Oct 19 22:13:26 RuckusAP syslog: sqlited, sta_count = 1, inserted_sta = 1 Oct 19 22:13:19 RuckusAP ZD-APMgr: IPC_thread rcv ping from TACMON Oct 19 22:12:55 RuckusAP

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

Remotely Convert from layer 2 image ("SPS") to layer 3 image ("SPR")

I have an ICX 7150-24P-4X1G switch that is running the layer 2 image ("SPS") that is remote. I do not have access to the console, or other out of band management options. I'd like to convert that switch to the layer 3 image ("SPR"). Is there a way to do this conversion remotely?My concern is how the

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

hello.... have icx 7150-48P rejecting commands to join the SZ..... any hint please?

hello.... have icx 7150-48P rejecting commands to join the SZ..... any hint please?

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

ICX 7150-48ZP & LRM

I have a number of the 7150-48ZP that we just deployed.  In the past (with another vendor switch) we used LRM SFP+ for connecting wiring closets.  We put in the 7150's a Ruckus LRM and we are getting a Not Supported when plugged into the SFP ports in the front.  When we plug in an SR we don't get "N

Question

• Switches

SZ100 with ICX7750-48XGC ,,,how to connect physically

i am implementing a NEW SZ100 with an existing network setup ,, the Core Switch is ICX7750-48XGC with 7 stacks..am new with Ruckus WLC as well as Ruckus Switches... please help me to understand its physical connectivity and Data plane communication.am Connected first 2 ports of WLC to Core Switch ,,

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

sha256 encrypted username password

What is the username password encryption strength number to indicate encrypted password is sha256?  For example, md5 encryption strength number is 8 (username joe password 8 ).

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ICX 7450-48 appl process cpu usage

Hi guys,Hope you're well.We've noticed a very strange behaviour in our ICX7450. We got a very high CPU usage but didn't ffind anything that justify it. This only occurs with CPU0. CPU1 is working fine as you can see below.SSH@SPCRDC2ITA001#sh cpu-utilization cpu0:7 percent busy, from 4 sec ago1   se

Question

• Switches

I have a ICX 7150 that is considered a "brick". I can not get the TFTP or ping to work

I have a ICX 7150 that is considered a "brick". I can not get the TFTP to work...Can not even get the ping command to work.  Does anyone know of any command that will bring the basic network function back in order to TFTP?ICX7150-Boot>printenv baudrate=9600 ipaddr=192.168.1.30 serverip=192.168.1.

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

AAA NPS encryption

If I want credentials sent to a Windows NPS server to be encrypted and not in the clear text, is it just the value for "key", or do we need something else? I think we should be using TLS but I can't find more information. We are using SSH to login which is encrypted but I'm worried about the credent

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

icx6450 8030n not showing up (show version) and not upgrading properly

Upgrading ICX6450 to replace a faulty ICX6450 in client's environment.The faulty device uses ICX64R08030n.bin firmware.When We attempt to flash the replacement ICX6450 the version shows an incorrect firmware version: SW: Version 08.0.10mT311Also, we need to be able to ip route this switch. I do not

Question

• Switches

Official Solution

ICX 7150 POE Ports in Orange Color

I have ICX7150-48ZP- switches with dual power supply , while i am connecting Cameras to ports , led is orange in color even though i am enabling inline power for ports as wells lldp globally. I am new to ruckus , please share your idea about the case

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locally packet capture on ICX ?

Hi, is there an option to capture packets from certain interface to local memory on ICX switches ?I can use port mirroring but only if I'm on site where that switch is. I need a solution to capture packet remotely.Any help would be appreciated.ThanksmIRO

Question

• Switches

Accepted Solution

how to ssh to the ICX switch with my username and password with out entering enable password?

I can login to my ICX6540 switch with my user account but always it asks for enable password .I need to disable the enable password so I can access to privilege mode directly

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

Cron job

I can't find anywhere on how to create a cron job which it will reboot the switch if I didn't cancel the job within 1hrAny ideatq

Question

• 

Answered

• Switches

icx7250 won't stack I get a "stack port e 1/2/1 has 1g speed-duplex settings" error

We have a Brocade ICX7250 that will not stack. We atleast 40 sites with the same stack configuration. So this isn't a new setup for us.When we do the 'stack enable' we receive the error: “stack port e 1/2/1 has 1g speed-duplex settings”.  With stack cables you don't need the license for 10G for

Question

• Switches

ICX Questions

Hi,I have few questions about ICX1. I want to do rollback if I didn't save manuallyin Aruba using these command alias, save, job2. I want to save config without credentials. This useful when you restore config without overwriting existing usersin Aruba using "no include-credentials"tq

Question

• Switches

ICX 7150-24P corrupted flash?

Switch lost it's configuration after a power outage.During boot i am getting the following messages:Starting kernel ...booting with 4.4 kerneldd cmd: UBIConfig partition mountedUBIFS error (ubi1:0 pid 566): ubifs_recover_leb: corrupt empty space LEB 11:249856, corruption starts at 767809UBIFS error

Question

• 

Doesn't need answer

• Switches

ICX 7450 - Unable to save configuration. Flast to Flash Error

Recently I'm having problems saving changes to an ICX 7450-24 stand alone switch (firmware  08.0.90T213):-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#write memory  There is no startup config file, unable to save legacy config flash_fcreat: Failed to creat

Question

• Switches

Port management is not showing in 200.9 unleashed web interface for joined ICX 7150-C12 switch.

I am looking to manage ports on my ICX 7150-C12 switch that is joined in Unleashed, running on an R320.  I also have 2x r510s.  The 200.9 documentation shows expanding "show port info" will show this interface:http://docs.ruckuswireless.com/unleashed/200.9/GUID-E40024A2-6964-45D4-AF03-5ACCB974B1C9-l

Question

• Switches

Lost POE on two 6450 switches after power outage

Lost POE on two 6450 switches after power outage.Have multiple ICX 6450 switches deployed in a large store in Oregon.  Thanks to power outages last night...  all the switches came up, but two are not longer providing POE.  Tried reloading, hard reboot by power off/onConfirmed llpd & cdp enabledHave

Question

• Switches