Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (780)

Activity
Unleashed: Separate Guest VLAN but GuestPortal only in Default VLAN

The R500 Unleashed publishes its Guest Portal on its management IP address.We setup a separate VLAN for Guests with only internet-access through a fully separated proxy.The guests in that separate VLAN are redirected to the (unreachable) management IP address for authentication.To clarify, here is a

Question

• Unleashed

R510 AP radio disabled.

I have a single WLAN, 7150 + r510. I was playing with unleashed app and clicked on Disable button to try what it does. It turned off the radios. I am unable to turn it On again. Please let me know if there are any suggestions.

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

Certain Devices Don't Have Internet

Hello, I have four r510 access points in my house. Since a couple of days ago, the WiFi pretty much just stop working for my phone, the Amazon Alexa devices, it's either completely no internet, or there's a lag of 30 seconds or a minute until my phone/Alexa devices would respond. Also, note that my

Question

• Unleashed

(code 2) Failed in association procedure

What does this mean? I am using a R510 with unleashed. Not sure what I did or if anything. I cannot surf the internet when connected to AP but the unleashed site shows connected to internet.

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Standalone to Unleashed

Hi all, I just upgraded from standalone to unleashed on my R310 (R310_200.7.10.202.121) I understand the https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ portal should be accessible but i cant see it, i'm using Cisco Umbrella which changes my local DNS to 127.0.0.1 as i'm using the roaming client, this gives

Question

• Unleashed

How to reset entire Unleashed network for reconfiguration or gaining the access to Unleashed management, if access is lost?

In this self-help discussion, I will explain how we can reset Unleashed network (mainly customers having more than 1 AP in Unleashed network). This may require when customer doesn’t know the access credentials for admin web console due to change in ownership of the device or lost password due to an

RUCKUS Self-Help

• Unleashed

Unleashed 200.12 release questions

Haven’t seen anything in regards to resolution of the known issues listed below in either of the 200.11 or 200.12 release notes. Are they still present or resolved with 200.12? 200.10 - iOS devices that support 802.11r and WPA3 cannot associate to open-WPA23-mixed+802.11r WLAN 200.11 - iph

Question

• Unleashed

Bought home with existing R510

Recently moved into a home with an existing R510 system installed on the ceiling. Downloaded the Unleashed app which wants to install the system.  There is no config-me SSID being broadcast.  We installed a cable modem & router which works fine.   Now what? All of the tech

Question

• Unleashed

Reset icx 7150 password

I have a Ruckus ics 7150 as part of a smart home package from Amazon. Amazon did the initial setup but I have lost the admin user name and password.  When I log on to change the password I get an error message saying the account hasn't been set up for a password change.  Is there anyway I

Question

• Unleashed

Unable to upgrade the R500 unleashed AP firmware

Hi All, I'm having R500 Unleashed AP. AP is having 200.9.9.608 firmware and it is not allowing me to upgrade the firmware to higher version. The problem is it is not showing the browsing option over there. It is asking to connect the internet and then do the firmware. But i wanted to know why it is

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

R310 Unleashed unable to upgrade from v200.7.10.102.64

R310 running 200.7.10.102.64, installed via online upgrade. APs appear to be working OK, but unable to upgrade. Able to remotely connect to dashboard, but under "Admin and Services" options can be actioned but are not processed, including upgrade ability. I have tried various browsers, di

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed R650 login / setup not working.

I have setup hundreds of Ruckus Wireless AP's including standalone, Zone Director, Unleashed configurations. I ordered two different unleashed models a couple of weeks ago. Setup was the same as it has always been over the last few years/100's of AP's.   Plug in the access points in

Question

• Unleashed

Official Solution

Can I put a 550 on a network of 510s

I was given a new 550 but the network we have consists of all 510s, will the 550 work with these?

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Unleashed connection to ICX

Just updated my AP in my local test system here to 200.8.10.3.243, attached to an ICX 7150-C08P (also updated to 8.0.92).  In the Unleashed interface, we can now get status from the ICX switch, which is a nice feature.  When I tried to set this up today, it won't let me login, tells me my username &

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

H510 Unleashed won't work

Hi i got one h510, recently i flashed unleashed firmware into it, but it just won't work. there are two situtation1 , when there is already one unleahsed network there, H510 won't join the current one, always shows "building the unleahsed network, it may take a few minutes" 2, when there has no unle

Question

• Unleashed

R500 Member not connecting to the master ?

R500 has been unleashed and is the master , no members show up , ive located them in the ipscan and i can log into them but they do not show up on the dashboard  

Question

• Unleashed

Enable 802.11k Neighbor-list Report Checkbox Greyed Out

Good afternoon, I recently added a second R610 access point and wanted to enable all roaming technologies. I turned on "Fast BSS Transition Enable 802.11r FT Roaming" but am unable to check "Enable 802.11k Neighbor-list Report" as it is greyed out. I also SSH'd into the master AP and turned o

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Channelfly incompatible with apple products!?

Simple question I can't find answered anywhere. Is channelfly incompatible with apple products? I have 3 R710's running 200.11.10.5.195 (previously 200.10.10.5.246) it's always done this regardless of firmware. When channelfly is enabled on 5ghz whenever an apple device (iphone 13 pro max,ipad air 2

Question

• Unleashed

My Android smartphone keeps disconnecting from my Unleashed R650.

EDIT : Even if there are two devices in one SSID, the smartphone disconnection problem appears. This is the R650 / 200.11.10.5.195 version. There is no problem with the R610. My smartphone is having issues with disconnection on both 2.4G and 5G of the R650. Write in detail. My tablet and

Question

• Unleashed

My iPhone keeps getting kicked off network - Help please

This is the log for around the time it was kicked off (I have smart roam on at level 2 btw) Jun 10 07:14:02 master - 1707 attic syslog: pid=2279, stamgr_cfg_adpt_build_ap_port_status():LAN label, the ap model is r510, the eth num is 0, the lan_append is Port1, the label is 10/100/1000 PoE Port1

Question

• Unleashed