Unleashed APs with ZoneDirector 1106
I already own one ZoneDirector 1106 (6 APs license) with two 7982 APs.
I want to extend my WLAN network. A couple of questions come up.
1. Is it possible to use R600 Unleshed APs in my existing ZoneDirector 1100 setup?
2. The ZD has a license for only 6APs. I assume that this will not change when I add R600 Unleashed APs? R600 APs support up to 25 APs.
3. Can a R600 Unleashed AP handle 7982 APs ?
4. Does it make more sense to kick out the ZD 1100 and setup a new WLAN network based on R600 Unleashed?
5. Is there any benefit of running a ZD 1100 with regards to functionaliyt compared to a R600 Unleashed network? I don't plan to have more than 10 APs in my network.
Any comment or help is much appreciated.