Skip to main content

11 Messages

• 

246 Points

Fri, Sep 23, 2016 6:33 AM

Certificates with Unleashed

Hi

I bought a certificate for use with a unleashed setup, but I cant really make it work. 
I set a DNS-record for the master, but the master can change and it will then redirect to the ip-adresse of another AP.
How can we give the users a feeling of working on a feily secured network without certificate warnings etc?

Responses

Brand User

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

• 

44.8K Points

4 years ago

The soon to be released Unleashed 200.2 will use a single IP address for Management, known by all (Master/Standby/Member) APs.
This managment IP will be your DNS hostname address for a third party certificate.

11 Messages

• 

246 Points

4 years ago

Do I dare to ask for an alobaration on the term "soon" ? :-)

11 Messages

• 

246 Points

4 years ago

Now we do have 200.0
But it still is a bad experience :-(
I can set up a management IP, but I will still get certificate warnings. I will just be redirected to the IP of the current master. 
Also if I go to :  https://wifi/guestpass I will get warnings and be redirected to https:///admin/login.jsp ... not the guestpass page. 

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

hi jens, do you solved it ?

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

i have to roll back to 200.1 from 200.2 in order to make it working 

8 Messages

• 

174 Points

Hi, we suffered same bug. There is fixed firmware which solved our problem, but code is not publicly available. Contact support and ask for firmware version 200.2.9.13.188. It's firmware which was developed after we opened support ticket roughly 2 months ago regarding this issue, you could tell support our case id as reference: 00497963.
Brand User

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

• 

44.8K Points

That's related to bug ER-4733. 
I've asked Product Marketing for Unleashed 200.3 GA release date, I believe will be Jan 2017.

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

Hi Michael, can you send me latest MR version for R310 ?