T300 Connectivity Issues in Sea Port Environment
Our current ( outdated ) wifi system is based on Cisco 4400 Controller with B/G AP's with 8dbi dual omni antennas which mounted and installed at around 25m height poles around the port. ( around 70 AP's total )
Last year we upgraded our WiFi system to Zone Director ZD3025 and T300 AP's. ( same number of AP's on the same poles )
Our main clients are :
1) industrial PC with Intel 7260 N wifi adapter with 8-9dbi omni external antenna
2) MOXA 3121 ( B/G ) & MOXA 3131 ( B/G/N ) with 8-9dbi omni external antenna
With the CISCO wifi system - we get solid connection and good coverage and signal all over the sea port area
Once we moves to Ruckus system - with all the clients we have huge packet drops and ping lost.
1) firmware and driver upgrading on all clients
2) Tried different channels and different transmit power experiments
3) tried different client antennas height and type ( some of them are installed on cranes - some of them installed on moving forklifts and etc..
4) tried to open few support tickets on Ruckus
5) tried same Cisco configuration on Ruckus ( 20MHz , 1,6,11 CH, N type disabled )
Why the newer Ruckus equipment does not work properly ?
Any advise ?