Network bridge using two 7761-CM's ?
I'm looking for a way to cover more distance than the 100m for utp, using coax. I have access to a 7761-CM, but lack the coax knowledge.
- Is it possible to connect another 7761-CM to the other end of the coax to create a network bridge?
- How do I do this, do I need special coax terminators, special settings?
- How much distance could I cover this way?
- What do I need to insert power into the coax to power one, or maybe two of these CMAP's?
- Can I even connect a different DOCSIS modem to the other end?