I'm new here.
I'm upgrading our access points to zf7330 and zf7055. Both have 3 and 5 Lan ports. We have a ZoneDirector 3050.
What I want to do:
- I have two internet connections coming to site.
- I want to use one for office LAN
- I want to use the other for visitors, guests (on a subnet) and scheduled AP (up on Sundays and Mondays, down the rest of the week).
- ZoneDirector to manage APs
- I want to use two LAN ports on each AP. One for Office LAN (with POE) the other for Visitors, Guest and Schedule WLan.
I managed to setup the 7330 standalone and managed to achieve what I needed, except for the schedule AP. I did this using VLANs and connecting each AP LAN to a switch port on each VLAN (default 1, and 2).
I would like to get the same setup but using the ZoneDirector, so that I can use other features, like Radius, users, guest, schedule Wlan, etc.
Can anyone guide me in the right direction?