R710 Can't connect to web gui or ssh
I'm having trouble connecting to an R710 so that I can configure it. I can't connect to the web gui or via ssh. I also can't connect to the access point's "Configure-me.xxxxx" SSID.
PC -> (Data In) PoE Injector (Data Out) -> R710 (PoE port)
PC is statically set to be on 192.168.0.0/24 (picked 192.168.0.4)
- Have hard reset multiple times (have tried holding for more than 30 seconds, have tried 10 seconds)
- Only one R710 unit, no other ruckus access points on network/in facility
- Can continuously ping 192.168.0.1
- Can't ssh into 192.168.0.1
- Can't connect to 192.168.0.1 or unleashed.ruckuswireless.com through multiple web browsers
- PWR LED flashes green, CTL LED flashes green at about 2 second intervals, no other LEDs on
- Can't connect to "Configure-me.xxxxx" address using an iPhone (and therefore configure through the Unleashed app).
- Did a port scan on 192.168.0.0/24 and it found all ports were closed on the access point (correct MAC address for the access point showed up and it was 192.168.0.1).
Thanks in advance!