Android mobile phone user unable to reach wifi sign-in page (Ruckus captive portal).
- Browser app tested: Google Chrome and Web Explorer (latest app version).
- Most affected phone: Huawei (latest system EMUI version)
- Page return with error message:
1) "This site can't be reached"
2) "Your connection was interrupted"
- Some user reported able to access captive portal using Web Explorer app.
- Some manually key-in wifi portal URL in browser to redirect and login.
- Alternative way even disable mobile data first before retry access captive page then only manage to login.
We still encounter this issue for some user especially on android Huawei phone. However, not all user affected and no specific model.
Any solution and what could be the root cause?