Skip to main content

Thu, May 30, 2019 5:02 PM

Answered

statistics, clients nuembers

Hi, Can I know the total number of clients connected daily at the end of the day?
Thanks for your valuable help

Responses

Employee

• 

92 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

2 years ago

Can you please share the Ruckus Platform details you are using along with version details?

3 Messages

• 

94 Points

Hi, I have a ruckus H320 unleashed that I manage on the web with the ip, a don ́t have ruckus cloud wi.fi

Employee

• 

92 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Hi Mauricio,

Unleash allows to see the Clients as well as Traffic Summary for past 12 hours under Access Points Tab.

However if it for a bigger network than single AP and you are looking for a more precise reporting system, the answer is Unleash UMM.

For details please refer:
https://www.ruckuswireless.com/products/system-management-control/unleashed/unleashed-multi-site-manager

Regards,
-Ankush

27 Messages

• 

624 Points

2 years ago

In Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi, the count is displayed on the dashboard and more details are visible under Analytics for a period of last 24hours (and more).

40 Messages

• 

968 Points

2 years ago

Example on Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi:

here is a screenshot for 1 specific date...
go to "analytics", then "AP Traffic" report, then select custom date (default is last 24hrs, but custom date can help you select 00.00hours date1 to 00.00hrs date2).

3 Messages

• 

94 Points

Hi, I have a ruckus H320 unleashed that I manage on the web with the ip, a don ́t have ruckus cloud wi-fi