Can't connect to one of my WiFi network (R710)
As the address saying: i can not connect to one of my WLAN.
My network is:
Router: pfSense on miniPC
Switch: unifi 24 ports PoE switch
Access Point: R710 unleashed
I have 4 networks (all networks assigned to IGB1 on pfSense):
- LAN: 192.168.1.0/24
- VLAN10 (management - MGMT - VLAN): 192.168.10.0/24
- VLAN20 (for VPN): 192.168.20.0/24
- VLAN30 (for IOT devices): 192.168.30.0/24
- VLAN40 (for ClearNET): 192.168.40.0/24
- LAN as corporate network (shouldn't do anything, because i had no USG on my network)
- VLANs as VLAN only network
- Trunk to WiFI switch port profile: VLAN10 as native network, the other VLANs as tagged network (LAN is excluded, it just needed till adopted the switch)
- switch's management VLAN is set to VLAN10, and it has an IP address: 192.168.10.2
Ruckus WiFi network:
- MGMT 5GHz wifi network
- VPN 5GHz wifi network
- IOT 2,4GHz wifi network
- ClearNET 5GHz wifi network
All network is signed with the correct VLAN ID under WiFi Networks --> Edit/Create WLAN --> Advanced Options --> WLAN Priority --> Access VLAN number
I can connect all of my WiFi networks, except my MGMT 5GHz wifi network. The AP is on the right MGMT network with IP address: 192.168.10.3. I just can't figure it out why i can't connect to my MGMT WLAN. I know i shouldn't make my management network visible as a WLAN, but it is just too comfortable for me right now.
Do you have maybe any idea what should i do, or where should i start to investigate the problem?
Thanks any help you can provide!