Congratulations to SPoT/vSPoT developers and QA forthis new 4.4.3 / 3.4.3 Release.
The info has been uploaded, anddocumentation and firmware links for Support portal
download are provided below.
Cloud Hosted SPoT 4.4.3 (MR4Refresh3) and vSPoT 3.4.3 Release Notes:
Cloud Hosted SPoT 4.4.3 (MR4Refresh3) and vSPoT 3.4.3 User Guide:
Virtual SPoT 3.4.3 (MR4Refresh3) Installation Guide:
Virtual SPoT 3.4.3 (MR4Refresh3) Software Release:
SPoT Calibrator / Locator MobileApplication 2.0 (GA Refresh3) for iOS:
SPoT Calibrator / Locator MobileApplication 2.0 (GA Refresh3) for Android:
- New Features
- Supported Firmware
This release is compatible with the following Controllerfirmware:
· ZoneDirector release 9.8 (minimum version 22.214.171.124.369) and above(ZD1100, 1200, 3k, 5k).
· SmartZone 3.0 and above (SZ100, SCG200, vSZ)
- Supported Mobile Devices
TheCalibration app has been tested on the following:
· iOS devices: iPhone 5c, 6 and 6 Plus.
§ OS version iOS 8+.
· Android devices: Nexus 4 and 5.
§ OS version Android 4.2+.
- Enhancements in this Release
· Upgraded technology stack:
· Redis version 3.2.9
· Mongodb version 3.2.15
· Mosquitto version 1.4.14-1.1
· OS security enhancements with partial satisfaction to CIS7.3 hardening for AWS SPoT Cloud.
· Upgraded epel-release to 7-10
· Upgraded to Vagrant 1.9.2 with Oracle Virtualbox 5.1.22
· Removed debug level logging for mosquitto-broker and switch to defaultlogging level (such as error, warning, notice and information) to eliminate logrotation failures.
· The vSPoT release are mapped to Cloud SPoTreleases as shown below –
- Resolved Issues
· Resolved an issue where rk-system/rk-venue codewas changed to cap the limit of 16MB in MongoDB aggregation. [LS-2379]
· Resolved an issue of SPoT in Cloud test subjectssetup that was broken due to team movement and furniture organization or setup.[LS-2377]
- Limitations and Caveats