Ruckus Network Design for Guest Network between two Sites
i need some help for a Ruckus Network Design please.
- 1 Company
- 1 Active Directory Domain
- 2 Company Sites (Munich and Berlin) connected together over a Layer 3 VPN Tunnel.
- Each Site have a seperate Internet Router just for the Ruckus Guests/Employees.
Employees (no matter if there are working in Munich or Berlin) should be able to get Internet Access for there private Smartphones through the Internet Router. They should be able to Login on both Sites with the same User (one User Database). It should be easy as possible. Additionally it should be possible still to connect to the Wireless LAN if the VPN Tunnel goes down.
My main Questions are:
- How can i achive this goal?
- Is there (in case of an existing AD Domain) a better Solution than create Guest Tickets for each Employee? Maybe Authentication with an existing Windows User Account?
- Where should i add a ZoneDirector? One on each Site? If yes, can i connect them together for redundancy if one fails or the VPN Tunnel goes down?
Are there other things i should look for?
Many Thanks for any help/idea.