edit/update on 14 January 2022 to change title/date to "READ-ONLY week of 24 January 2022 for Upgrade Migration" and please see update in comments below.
RUCKUS Networks will begin migration of our existing community to a new, upgraded platform starting on Wednesday, 5 January 2022:
- The new community platform will be hosted at the URL of https://community.ruckuswireless.com and will be integrated within the RUCKUS Support Portal’s single-sign-on process. Please update your bookmarks accordingly. (The new URL will not be live until 5 January 2022).
- The new community content categories and topics will be identical to the old forums, leveraging the reorganization work done in the summer of 2021 to simplify the community structure.
- New Q&A posts can be posted at https://community.ruckuswireless.com as soon as the new platform goes live.
All existing content at https://forums.ruckuswireless.com will become READ-ONLY on 5 January 2022, and will remain accessible in a READ-ONLY format through 4 February 2022:
- READ-ONLY means that you will not be able to create new discussion topics or to update existing conversations in the community beginning on 5 January 2022. This includes internal RUCKUS employees as well as external customers and partners. Full search of the existing content will remain available.
- All existing forums content---Q&A posts as well as user accounts, user avatars, images, etc.---will be migrated from the old forum to the new community.
Some aspects of the UI/UX presentation and design in the new platform are still being worked, and will finalize over the next month, so please be patient as we work “under construction” and check back regularly for new updates and changes.
If you have questions about the new community or would like to offer feedback on the new platform after its launch, please post below.