george_wang_cdzxmpno2ppvy's profile

18 Messages

• 

290 Points

Thu, Apr 15, 2021 1:25 PM

Firmware Check site is down ?

It seems that the Unleashed "firmware check" OTA site is down or something ? (error message shown when the "upgrade" button is pressed )

Employee

• 

62 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

6 m ago

Hi George,

When Clicking upgrade it is downloading and upgrading OTA from Ruckus site.  See the below screenshots and try again.

Finally with message "The new firmware has been successfully downloaded. Please click the Reboot button to finish upgrade."

18 Messages

• 

290 Points

Hi, karthik:  when click "Upgrade" in the side bar, it doesn't show my current version, it shows "no available versions" instead.

when click "Check for Updates" it pops up a error message 

I think the logic here should be "it doesn't get current installed firmware version" in the first place, so it can't compare the version between both side to determine if newer version available, then the warning message pops up.

so the problem should be why it can't get current firmware version that used to be showing. weird .... 

445 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

6 m ago

What model of AP you have? Is it supported with latest Unleashed firmware?

If yes, than try download the latest firmware and upgrade locally, this may fix and issue.

18 Messages

• 

290 Points

My AP is R610 and is already upgraded to latest firmware through OTA in the first place, I just happened to re-check the OTA firmware and found out the issue as previously described. 🙂

Important Announcement